Chapter 19

A tear escape my I eye as I saw the hair fall to the ground. All through years of growing it out, and now Betty is going to be cutting my 3 foot long hair into a foot and a half! Betty and the other ladies were singing, they had such beautiful voices. I groan as I see more hair fall. " Betty......" I groan " Are you all most done???" I asked, she chuckled. " Doll, we just washed it then a got to cut and color. Girl we just begun!" She said happily. She always like playing with my hair, because there was so much stuff to do with it, but I just put it up in a ponytail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------   -------------------   ------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" OK doll!!!" Betty says all happy I take a deep breath and spin around in the chair I gasped. I looked beautiful, and the best part I did not look like myself. " Oh my Betty you really out did yourself....." I trailed off. " Don't worry doll its on the house." Betty said with a smile, I squealed and gave her a big hug. " Thank you so much!" I said then left the shop and headed to the court house, just one more thing to do......................

------------------------------------------------------------------------           --------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ------

" Here you go Alice Brew." Yep you heard the man there is no more Alex Jean, say hello to Alice Brew the waitress at the local diner........

Life just got serious.............

A/N

Sorry this is more than a filler than anything.............

But next chapter you guys will love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S-   The picture to the side is the new Alex Jean..... Or should I say Alice Brew???

Hehe

:)