Chapter 20

---------------- PART TWO------------------

It has been a few months after me and Michael broke up, but we really weren't even a couple ether. When I got home and Tyler and Ryder saw me, they thought I was completely mad for cutting my hair and changing my name and giving up dancing just because of a guy. But I really never gave up dancing, just now unlike before nobody knows that I dance.... People just know me as the cute girl that works at a diner.

" Hello, my name is Alice. What can I get for you guys today?" I ask a few guys, I notice one of them is Mark and a few others but then there was a really chubby dude who reeked of smoke. They were all dressed up as kind of bad asses. Their outfits matched and I all ready knew they were dancers. Wait Alex- I mean Alice listen to their order! I listen to chubs tell me the order while I writer it down. Yep his nickname is Chubs. I roll like that. " OK that will be right out!" I said with a smile, and walked away.

" Hey, why don't you play some tunes!" I tell Lucy. Yep she works here with me at the diner, right now she is scrubbing the tables she looks up at me, " OK! But you better like my song choice! " I laugh no promises, no promises. I hear The Beatles come on through the radio. I give her a thumbs up.

I gave the order to the cook and then stood behind the desk, until I heard the bell of the door go off telling me somebody was coming in. I looked up seeing the last person that I want to see.....

                             Michael Jackson wearing the hottest outfit ever........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea I know it was short, but it gets better!!!!!!!!!!!

:)