Chapter 10

Alex's P.O.V.

( Now at Home)

Alex walks in the door and Sam is there sitting by Ryder and Tyler sitting in front of Ryder and drinking beer, and Sam comes over. "So did any thing new happen?" Sam says looking Alex. "Michael Jackson asked me out!" They both started screaming and jumping up and down, Tyler was so surprised that he spits out his beer on Ryder. The girls stop screaming. " So when are you to going out???" Sam asked smiling. " This Saturday!" Alex said both of them screaming again. Ryder's ears had heard to much screaming in the past two days so he yelled at the top of this lungs "QUIET!!!!!!!!" Everybody got quiet then Alex started laughing looking at his shirt. " Who spit on you this time?" "Tyler...." He mumbled and glared and Tyler. Ryder toke off his shirt and lefted the room while me and Sam started giggling. " So where is he taking you??" Sam asked with a huge smile on her face like she was going on a date with him. " I don't know.." Alex said. "Well tell me what all happened." Sam said grinning. So for the whole night they talked about Michael until they saw that it was 2am then they went to sleep.

Michael's P.O.V.

( Now at Home, well hotel room)

Michael walked in and shut the door and walked into his bedroom and dropped dead on the bed. Frank came in and saw Michael laying there on the bed with that starstruck face. He rolled his eyes and said "You asked her out didn't you?" " Maybe..." Michael said smirking, thinking about if Alex's towel came off. "When is the date." Frank said wanting to know when to get out. " Saturday at 4:00 right after practice." Michael said still think of Alex. " You know that the press is going to be all over this?! I mean they are watching your every move plus you got the crazy fan girls out in the hall way chasing you?! Do you now how much shit your in?!" Frank said but Michael wasn't listening he was still just thinking about Alex in that red dress. " Michael!" Michael awoke from his fantasy and sat up. "Yea I know Frank but she so, so me. And trust me I think I might have something, just get out of the hotel room for about 5 hours OK. Please Frank I really like her a lot....." Frank rolled his eyes.... '' Fine. but you need to get some sleep.." " Thanks Frank!!!!!!" was so happy but finally he calmed down and went to bed at 2am.

A/N

Sorry for such the short chapter but I hope you like it any way...

:)