Chapter 12- Friend zones, Deals and being Fabulous

Well I knew one thing for sure this girl was as serious about this game as if it was the NBA and I knew for a fact that I'm going to play like I'm Michael f***ing Jordan to get her. “guys the fierce five have officially been violated I think it's time we paid the consequences" I said grinning bitterly

"Guys that was freaking amaze balls Mackenzie you’re some different type of crazy ass bitch but it makes you motherf*cking awesome!!" Adriana said turning around to look at me grinning as she drove the rest of us home  in her BMW convertible “honey I'm so many different types of bitch I’ve lost count by the time I'm done the fierce five are gonna be bitch slapped so many times by me they’re gonna think they’re surrounded” I replied grinning bumping fists with Ashley  “by the time we’re done with Jason he’s going to be f*cked up the ass more than principle rice and a strap on "those man hoes are so ass f*cked I'm jealous!" Mike added laughing high fiving Patricia “you guys are skinny bitches but you have fat tastes for revenge those mansluts are going to have a bigger surprise than lady gaga when she found out she had a sausage where her sushi is supposed to be”  Patricia said smug  “f*ck yeah!” I cheered like I was at a freaking magic mike screening not to mention the sun was blazing making me hotter than a lonely housewife reading 50 shades of grey while watching magic mike.

 Suddenly star ships came on the radio Ashley and I glanced at each other and got up dancing to the chorus, as Patricia twerked on the back seat and Mike dry humping the seat in front of him as I done the booty shake and looked to our right at the traffic light and saw principle rice in a Chevy and made a blow me sign we sped off when the green light came on and laughed at his agape face as we made the call me sign.

 "Go home and get baked like a freaking cake little bitch and we'll see you tomorrow" Ashley said as we pulled in front of my house "yeah and watch Jason's every move and be suspicious like he's Patricia next to a box of pop tarts" Ashley advised "excuse me I have self control you're the tart" Patricia said "what is a tart?" Adriana asked "it's British for whore" Patricia answered like it was as obvious as Kim kardashian’s sex change "bye bitch!" Mike said blowing me a kiss as they sped off I unlocked my door and threw my keys on the coffee table, I dropped my bag and collapsed on my sofa, damn I'm exhausted tearing apart the king of hoes and his loyal subjects  took a lot of energy, that sleeping beauty bitch has nothing on the way I want to sleep.

 Suddenly my door bell rung making my head hurt like I was Kristina trying to think, damn hangovers were definitely god’s way of getting revenge, it couldn't of been the man whore daddy the douche cut him a f*cking key for the house already unless the shit bag couldn't be bothered to open the door himself "open it yourself you lazy f*ck you have keys! Or I swear to beyonce's bootyliscious oversized jelly this time I will violate your face with lubricant!" I threatened not getting up from the sofa “you have a thing for lube don’t you?” a hoarse voice chuckled "oh it's you I’m coming!" I yelled fixing my hair in the mirror "well that was fast I haven't touched you yet" he replied smug as I made my way to open it there's that dirty mind that makes me like him unexpectedly Jason's face flashed through my mind I ignored it and shook him off he was a total douche bag who deserves to get his balls sack blended no matter how much Miranda wants him.

 I grinned as I opened the door Damien's evergreen eyes welcoming me "by the way it's a bit too late for you to threaten to lubricate my face" I giggled giggled?  What the f*ck was this wall of sexy testosterone doing to me I hugged him taking in the scent of his soft cologne "someone's a bit friendly I think hugging like this breaks the rules of the 'friend zone' he whispered across my neck sending chills down my spine and it was because of pleasure and fear, pleasure because Miranda was too much of a whore and was enjoying this hug too much for her own good and fear because this player was getting too excited as well.