Chapter 3- Water fights, Police chases and getting stranded

I breathed heavily as I waited for his lips to meet mine. Only they didn't, the table cloth was removed. Jason moved his head away to reveal a very angry manager, he was very red and had a long head he looked like a double Decker bus. "In there NOW!" he said angrily pointing towards the kitchen, Jason got off me I got up and we headed towards the door.

When Jason turned around the smirk on my lips, was mirrored on his. We entered the kitchen the manager dragged us by our elbows towards the sink, erm I don't know what he thinks he's doing touching me .I should sue him molesting me "The two of you delinquents will be washing up for the damage NOW!!" he said throwing gloves at us, "babe you know that was your fault right?" He said, clearly too much sugar had got to his head.

"1) Don't call me 'babe' I'm not a pig, call me that again and your 'little friend' will be used for bacon 2) you started it! 3) I Totally won that" I said smirking, "you may have won the battle but I won the war" he stated I looked at him like he was an idiot which he actually is. "What do you mean 'you won the war'?" I asked using air quotation marks. I grabbed a sponge and soap and applied the liquid to the sponge.

I wouldn't even consider this soap it's basically water...last time I eat here "you so wanted me under there" I dropped the items in my hands and glared at him "I did not!" How cocky could he possibly be? I looked at him like he was an idiot which he actually is. 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" he responded "you're unbelievable and most nights jack Daniels helps me sleep at night" I stated "so I've been told and I know you'd rather have me in your bed helping you sleep at night" he responded, I narrowed my eyes at him, I was about to comeback with something along the lines of if he didn't shut up I'd have a bullet help keep him asleep forever until he grabbed the pull out tap and sprayed my top.

"ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY!? WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO THAT!?" I yelled "he said we should 'wash up I'm just doing as I was told" he responded "you're right I am a little dirty." I said grabbing the second tap and spraying his white top."I don't think you should be saying things like that Mackenzie" he said biting his lip suggestively raising his eyebrows. He looked so hot I forgot how bad his personality is.

His top clung to him as it went see-through, and I could see his perfectly shaped chiselled abs showing through. I bit down on my lip damn! Maybe he is a sex god? "See something you like?" he asked winking.I rolled my eyes at this "get over yourself" I said spraying his face, he stopped spraying and covered his eyes in pain "crap! My  freaking contacts!" he shouted, I rushed over to him worried (yes I Mackenzie Laker was worried about a idiot like him, I know shocking right?!) "oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said holding his face in my hands.

Suddenly my entire top was soaked "WHAT THE FLIP YOU DOUCHE!" I shoved him, even though it barely done anything I looked down at my top my pink bra was showing through, I guess you could say my boobs really brought out his eyes "CRAP!" I muttered I looked up to see Jason staring at my chest his eyes bulging out of his face "see something you like?" I asked mockingly "hell yeah." he responded boldly.

I rolled my eyes and sprayed him all over; he grabbed soap and sprayed me. Foam bubbles and suds flew everywhere at this point we're both drenched and this place is flooded. I laughed as I sprayed soap at him letting bubbles out everywhere.

He sprayed me back with the tap, I moved out of the way and it hit the manager straight on his forehead. He looked so red like he was about to explode "right that's it! I've had enough of you!" he said through gritted teeth "wait a second I know who you are! You're Robert Lakers' daughter aren't you!?" .This is not good. The only problem with your dad being super rich, and owning his own business is everyone knows who you are.

My eyes widened Jason looked at me worried "Jason" I said turning to him "yeah" he answered quickly "RUUUUUN!" I shouted as we ran for our lives I kicked the door open and ran through the restaurant.