Chapter 4- Parties, Spin the Bottle and Trouble.

I gritted my teeth as I watched the rager that Jason had thrown in my house. It was more like the party of the century! It looked like the aftermath of Katy Perry's Last Friday Night! Streamers and toilet paper was draped for the ceiling while there was over 100 people crammed in my house. The bass was so hard it was shaking the place; there was people swinging on my chandelier. There was hell to pay! I looked over the huge crowd of people taking shots, vomiting, people with spray cans, people doing drugs, people dancing in the wildest of fashions, and then there was Him. The spawn of Satan himself.

I gritted my teeth and stormed down the stairs, a thick smoke hung in the air. I wrestled through the crowd of hot and sweaty teenagers grinding on each other, someone groped my ass. I turned around to find a teenage boy. "Nice ass" he slurred. I slapped him so hard, his neck turned and a red mark came up on his face as he turned back around."You're gonna regret that" he spat "I was thinking the same thing," I retorted. He tried to lunge at me.

I got my knee ready to crush his pride until he was held back by 2 bigger built guys. My arm was dragged back. "Tell your bitch to handle her drink better" he slurred to the person with a vice grip on my arm, funny he's saying that when he's talking like he's having a stroke. I turned to find the person stopping me from destroying that douches chance of reproducing, it was the other douche who I was about to stop his chances also. "Enjoying your party I see" he joked

"You're about to see how much I am" I dragged him by his ear. "Your new goddess?" one of friends asked. "Isn't it obvious?" he said, with a glint of humour in his voice because he knew it would annoy me. I pressed harder on his ear. "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" he complained. We got to my bathroom. There was a queue outside but I cut in front. "Hey! Wait your turn, bitch!" An over sized girl, scratch that, whale complained.

"Listen, I understand you're gonna pop that sucker out any minute, I can see that but this is my house so unless you want to have that baby in a bush, I advise you move fatty" I spat. I opened the bathroom door to find a couple making out, uh!

"I don't think you wanna sleep with him, he got my cousin pregnant," I lied. She scoffed and slapped him hard across the face. She hurried out of the bathroom. "Baby that's not true!" he defended, hurrying after her. I walked inside dragging the moron with me; I locked the door behind us and turned to him."What the hell is going on?" I shouted "You said I could do anything so I threw a party in honour of you!" he lied putting on a fake sweet voice.

"I'm flattered!" I said using mock enthusiasm. "Get them the hell out!" I spat, heading for the door. "Boy was I wrong about you" he muttered. "What do you mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow "I took you for the fun, badass, don't-give-a-crap type. You're more of a goody-two-shoes, boring, I'm-no-fun type." For some reason, that got to me. "I am not!" I retorted "Looks like you are." he replied. "Well, I can bet you I'm not!" I exclaimed. "You're on! Prove it" he challenged "fine, I will." I responded using his signature smirk.

I walked out of the bathroom and went upstairs to change, since I was having a party, I had to look like I was. I walked into my bedroom to find the same teenagers I woke up to, walking out of my bedroom sorting out their clothes. The girl's hair looked like she just put her head in a tumble dryer. I scrunched up my face when I came to the realization that they just hooked up in my room.

I walked in when a foul toxic scent hit my nose, it hung at the top of my room like fog. My light flickered, a chicken clucked as it hobbled out of my room. There was a guy with a painted tuxedo, passed out, crouching over a giant teddy bear lion. I wasn't gonna ask. I heard whimpering coming from the bathroom. I hurried in to find him floating with 3 baloons attached to him his legs kicking frantically in the air, he was still a puppy so he's quite light he began shaking his tail when he saw me