Chapter 14- Cheerleading, Cat fights and Sour Patch Kids

Well pissed off was one way to describe the way I felt, frustrated and the feeling like I was going to kick Jason’s nuts so far in, it looks like he has a vagina and then shove principle rice into his top desk draw was another, but I seriously wanted to do option 2 more than ever. “But sir I'm not cut out for cheerleading! This body is built for being lazy and loaded on cookie dough and living in sweatpants, not wearing vagina high skirts, doing acrobats like I'm having a freaking spasm, bending into positions that make me look like a pretzel or cheering so loud I want to pull my own voice box out! Besides I'm not even flexible!” I protested.

 “Oh don’t be so modest Mackenzie! I’ve seen you bend you feet over your head to paint your toenails! You’re as flexible as freaking silly putty” Jason intentionally said so that I would have to cheerlead, I gave him a death glare clenching my jaw. 

“See Mackenzie it seems you’re tailor-made for this job! If you’d rather not do it then I suppose I call in you fathe-” “NO! That would not be necessary sir I will do cheerleading” I interrupted defeated, “great!” sir said enthusiastically “great” I grumbled monotone “awesome!” Jason said finally using a mocking peppy tone in his voice, looking at me as I scrutinized him.

 This couldn’t be happening! I’d rather take on the zombie apocalypse than to rot in the presence of the three amighoes, at least zombies are looking for brains something that Kristina and her crew definitely lacks and tends to give a lot “report to the cheerleader practice on the field this lunch time to inform her of your new addition to the squad” sir told me as I got up to leave. “Sure” I said giving a fake smile and dropping it as gave Jason an deathly glare before I stormed out of the office Jason walking out behind me.

 “This isn’t over” I growled once we were in the corridor and out of principle rice’s office, “oh I know this is just beginning” he said with a grin his pearly white straight teeth exposed, this smile was one that I’d never seen before it had me in a trance, although I could tell it was bitter by the way he was looking at me.

This was surely far away from the end of this. “I don’t think you get it, I'm not what you’re used to you’re not going to win because I'm not the kind of girl that swoons at bad boy sacks of douche, and no matter how much you try you’re never going to win this game I'm going to have you on your knees begging to surrender” I gloated confidently. “I'm pretty sure at the end of this the only person who is going to be on your knees is you and let’s just say, I will be getting a blowjob like your hotdog and just like any other girl I'm just going to leave you begging for me” he snarled grinning.

 “I seriously hope you’re not allergic to nuts because the only reason I'm ever going to go on my knees is so I can uppercut your nuts into your throat, because there’s no freaking way I'm going to lose or be begging for the likes of you I don’t a STD anytime soon” I snarled grinning bitterly my tone cold “so you’re still playing hard to get huh? And by the way I think I do have a good shot at this game seeing as I'm wining it with 10-9” he added shaking his head crossing his arms.

 I rolled my eyes at this “I'm not playing hard to get, I'm playing leave me the f*ck alone! I don’t want you and I never will!” I growled “okay fine believe what you want but at the end of the day remember girls always love bad boys and I always get what I want” he said with a seductive grin that made me want to get and do what I wanted, and that wink made me want him like I was a 5 year old and he was a motherf*cking happy meal.

 “Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got to take a hot shower I have football practice it’s like a normal shower but with me in it, and I would offer for you to join me but you’d probably threaten to turn my balls inside out so I’ll see you out on the field babe” he said grinning turning and walking away. I let out a frustrated growl as the corridor flooded with students as everyone laughed when they saw me and made fake moaning sounds I pulled out my hoodie and put it over my head.