Chapter 2 - The Player Game, Food Fights and Heated moments

Hey thanks for continuing! I hope you continue to enjoy this story you're awesome :) 

-Gabby ☺

I strutted out of the closet and swayed my hips seductively putting my shades back on, oh yeah, it was game on. I've dealt with his 'kind' in the past and now karma is on my leash. It's time to get revenge on those virginity stealing pricks. I carried on walking until I heard fast approaching steps; I rolled my eyes in irritation. Didn't he get the message? He's more annoying than the girl with the singing map and talking monkey that I plan on killing every day.

They tapped my shoulder I rolled my eyes and turned around "Jason see you're the persistent type normally that's a turn on but now I guess not" I scowled until I realized it was Hayley...well this is awkward....

"Why did you think I was-" she stared until her eyes widened and her face went paler than cocaine. "You're their next victim" she stated. Scared, I began getting worried. What did a douche bag like him have to do with a sweet innocent girl like Hayley?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, beginning to get pissed off. "Every year the jocks play a game to see how many girls they can get laid with, the jock with the most gets to deflower with a freshly picked virgin chosen by Jason Rockwell himself....last year I was a part of the game" she said softly, I swear on Kim kardshians stupid sex tape I'm going to cut off his dick set it on fire, shove it up his a-hole and cut off one of his balls. Take note that I don't kid when I talk about harming boy's body parts.

"Come on Mackenzie we're gonna be late!" Hayley complained. "For what?" I asked, knowing exactly what she meant."R.E," she stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world."Well, you can go by yourself, but I need to get out of this house of whores. Besides, I've got to go have a word with Satan who's cursed me with this goddamn hangover." He said it was a good idea when I started the bottle, but the vomit in my math textbook says otherwise.

I walked to my locker, put in the combination and opened the locker door. I heard approaching footsteps then a figure appeared on the other side of my locker door."Hayley, I thought you had to be God's sex slave?" I joked. "No she got fired but you're more welcome to take the job." I rolled my eyes as I heard his voice.

My temper started rising, my hands turned into fists, and my knuckles turned white. I grabbed my phone and slammed my locker shut; I gave him a deathly glare, he seemed amused at my reaction.

He wouldn't be when he's begging me to extinguish his little friend, "So why don't you follow your personal god's orders like a good slave" he said. He's got the power to piss me off in one sentence I'll give him that.

"Sorry I'm an atheist" I replied maliciously walking off. "Since when?" he asked following me, annoyingly "Since God sent his son down to die on a stick." He chuckled at my response."You can die on my stick, I won't mind" he replied, smirking, a small smirk started tugging on the edges of my lips; he's such a dirty minded fool.

He grabbed 'water' out of his bag, yeah right! Me believing it's water is like me believing Santa is a good guy and not really a fat paedo who comes in rapes your kids and eats your food then leaves stolen goods in your house. "Thanks for the vodka I need it!" I said grinning.

I grabbed the bottle off him, and gulped it down. "How'd you know it was vodka?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Because I know what kind of a douche you really are" I said smirking.

He shrugged and nodded in agreement "And the fact that I've lied and said WKD was PowerAde." he chuckled and shook his head, "anyway why are you drinking?" He asked, turning to me. "To handle the likes of you and to get over this bloody hangover." I muttered