Chapter 11- Love bites, Lube and condom paint baloons

[A/N]: Hey guys! It's me with chapter 11 i was going to upload this sooner but i was so busy sorry guys i really love you guys for still reading this book i sincerely love each and every single one of you  -Gabby :D <3

I breathed heavily as my anger had reached dangerous levels and it didn't take Sherlock freaking Holmes to see that his had too, as his hateful glare was fixed on mine.

But right now I gave as many f***s as Kristina's minions has brain cells, and ladies and gentlemen, let me just say that is not many. Speak of Satan's wife and she'll appear, as Kristina came and suction cupped herself to Jason's side like her life depended on it, and glared at me like I was taking her life support away from her.

She tried to pull Jason away from me, but he kept his firm stance stood less than an inch away from me. with his furrowed eyebrows cascading a dark shadow over his cerulean blue eyes, he towered over me intimidating , daring me to say another word. He was like a brick wall that had no intention of moving any time soon (well a hot brick wall that was looking at me like I just ran over his cat.)

The tension in the room was so thick; it would take 3 chain saws, an axe, and 2 light sabres to cut it. "You've just made a huge mistake" he spat his tone cold, I weren't fazed but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't shat a brick. I probably shat a brick about the size of a Lego cube.

I stepped closer to him, looking at him from his pitch black messy, yet hot, hair contrasting with his russet skin, which covered his huge toned biceps and abs underneath his black Nirvana t shirt, co-coordinating with his Levi jeans he had stuffed his hands into the pockets of casually, down to his vans and back up to his stratosphere blue eyes holding a dark, hard hateful lingering glare.

"Well bring on the consequences" I spat venom dripping from my voice as I walked away from him my glare slowly peeling away from his which was filled with nothing but anger and hate, I slowly strode back to my previous table, the silence unbearable as everyone was shocked watching my every move as if I committed a crime that Satan would think is evil.

The only sound that could be heard was the clacking of my floral heels against the cafeteria floor, and a few brave whispers of gossip.

"oh and lastly, can someone tell me why the hell all of you are staring at me like I have a set of balls on my forehead!?" I exclaimed suddenly everyone went back to their usual conversations the tension in the room slowly loosening.I knew that was uncalled for but right now Jason was getting on my last nerve I'd totally kick his ass if his head weren't in the way "whoa" was all Daniel said when I sat across him on the table throwing my bag on floor carelessly, I glared at him to tell him I was not in the mood.

"Do you want your balls deep fried after being frozen in geography?" I asked sarcastically cocking my head slightly "I think I like my balls defrosting the way they are no thanks to Ashley" he said readjusting his heat pack on his balls sack and glaring at Ashley who was wearing a bold smirk.

"So what if your felt like you was in balls-tartica, grow a pair of balls and maybe try not to get dared by me for them to get frozen again" she said laughing in which I had to join her my anger melting away as I unwrapped my hotdog.

"No grow a vag*na those things can take a pounding Damien said returning to the table "yeah dude, you already shown us on stage that you have one" Sean joked joining the conversation, "well I that your mom definitely has one because I was pounding it last night" he said jokingly Sean's grin disappearing instantly, Sean threw a few of his fries at Damien which gave him a ketchup moustache.

"It looks like she was on her period too!" I joked as the group started laughing, even Sean was laughing along, but the laughter stopped as if we were caught committing a crime, as Jason came slamming his lunch tray next to us on the table.