Chapter 10- Initiation, Duct tape bikini waxes and Hot drag queens

I walked into the room I'd agreed to meet Ashley in and get new recruits to help us with the plan, when I walked in I saw candles lit up around the room and the light off, there was a group of girls and one dude on one side of the room and on the other side someone stood in a burgundy hooded cloak

"Now" the person said taking off her hood revealing that it was Ashley "now that everyone's here let the ritual begin" she said ushering me to the centre spot I couldn't help but feel like i was being sacrificed to the devil, well in this case Jason so it's more or less the same thing ,"now take the bread of b****es of the past" she said pointing to the Twinkie next to me I picked up it and took a bite.

"And the shot of awesomeness" she said handing me a shot cup I downed it and recognized it as Jose curelo, this is the s*** I need after proclaiming my love for firetrucks and after my encounter with the product of Crayola's and Doritos affair.

"Now take the silver necklace in your hands and now say the sacred oath with me, 'i say your name here" we repeated in a unison and all said our names with the necklace in our hands "swear never to touch Jason, or any of the fierce five or I'll be b**** slapped so hard, that my boobs will concave and I'll be eaten by wolves" she dictated.

we repeated after her scared, and murmured the threats since we weren't sure whether she was joking about the threats, "as long as you wear these necklaces you promise not to touch the mansluts our mutual enemies" we all nodded and placed them around our necks "congratulations you are all official members of the b**** squad!" Ashley said turning on the lights.

"everyone this is Mackenzie she's a new badass that's running the school already, and she's got Jason wrapped around her finger she's already beat Jason at his own game 6 times the score between her and the enemy is 6 - 6!" Ashley introduced.

"6 - 7 he decided to stroke my leg in the lesson like I was a f***ing dog, hence me screaming fire truck in the lesson" I spat "that's okay just keep Jason's herpes infested mouth away from her and she has a shot" a blonde girl said.

"She's kinda already kissed him" Ashley mumbled "there's no point joining the b**** squad, your fate is sealed. First you start dreaming about him, then you crave for his lips, it becomes your ecstasy until eventually Jason will catch you like a Venus fly trap. I've seen girls saying their going to tame him but they fail like the final destination movies, Jason is the most venomous of all the players that's why once we destroy the player's leader they'll back down" she explained.

"No Adriana, she kissed him and locked him out naked at her party yesterday" Ashley explained "you did that? THAT is amaze balls" she said "and get this Jason's living with her while his house is being renovated, since their dads are business partners" Ashley told her.

"Woah! you're gonna need a chastity belt on you if you want to survive"the blonde girl said "now to introduce our team this is Patricia" she said revealing the fat b**** from from yesterday oh f***!

"Skinny b**** we meet again!" She said folding her arms over, "really how is she gonna help!?" I asked "Shes really good at repelling the five" Ashley said "well the fact that she looks like she's pregnant with 8 kids may be the reason" I commented.

"You're a b****! I like that" she said "yeah you're pretty badass too" I replied "and actually it's my dance that gets them to leave me alone it goes like this, 'no sir don't touch me there that sir is my no no square'" she said making a box around her crotch with her hands "it looks better when i have my back up dancers" she said sitting down.

"it would" I said sarcastically, "here's Mike" Ashley said showing me the dude i saw when i walked in "hey girlfriend! I'm Mike and I can make you look so good it'd be a sin, but then again everything about me is a sin I'm gay! But seriously girl with my make up skills i can get you more action than a Thai hooker! Literally I can get you anyone maybe even channing Tatum but his bubble butt is gorgeous and mine" He said with a high pitched feminine voice.