Donut Party- Wait What?

*note: well my sis informed me that today is national donut day, so this chapter being written is a coincidence. Anyone else miss Phi Phi and Chazzy Chaz? I sure did! Oh and Scriptettexx sorry for the randomness. This is kind of a weird chapter <3

I woke up to the sound of one of our songs, paper cut, being played on my phone. Yes, I set Xero's music as my alarm. I reach for my phone to answer it, "what do you want? It's seven in the morning and it's a Saturday." Whose voice do I hear at the other end? It's of course the beautiful voice of a brunette, yep you guessed it. "You know you missed me Mike! That's not the point. You have to get to Phoenix's house now! It's an emergency! Everyone else is already on their way." With that the phone call ends. I shoot up out of bed and get ready as fast as I could. If there's an emergency, then I need to be there fast.

I arrive at Phoenix's house fifteen minutes later to see that I'm the only one here. No one else has gotten here yet. I was getting out of the car when all of a sudden I see some familiar faces. Emily, Cynthia, and Lucas were here. They immediately walk over to me and asked if I knew what was going on. I told them I was just as clueless as them. All of a sudden I hear paper cut being played:

Why does it feel like night today?

Something in here's not right today.

Why am I so uptight today?

Paranoia's all I got left

I don't know what stressed me first

Or how the pressure was fed

But I know just what it feels like

To have a voice in the back of my head

Like a face that I hold inside

A face that awakes when I close my eyes

A face that watches every time I lie

A face that laughs every time I fall

(And watches everything)

So I know that when it's time to sink or swim

That the face inside is hearing me

Right beneath my skin

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back

It's like a whirlwind inside of my head

It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within

It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

This of course freaks everyone out, then to make it worse, the garage opens. All we could see was smoke and two shadowy figures. "Happy National Donut Day! I told you I would bring donuts the next time we met!" All the smoke clears and we can clearly see Chester with Phoenix and a whole bunch of boxes filled with Krispy Kreme donuts behind him. I shook my head, "this was why you called us Chester? This was the big emergency that I has to get up early for!" Chester looks at me with a smile, "of course. What's more important than donuts?" I was about to answer when Emily pushes me aside screaming, "hell yeah, donut party!" With that, everyone proceeded to just have fun and eat donuts.

During the party, we were all curious, so we asked Chester how he was able to plan this? Chester smiles, "well, it was really easy actually. All it took was some convincing of Phoenix." We all turned to said ginger wondering why he would agree to wake up so early just to help Chester plan this random party. Phoenix just shrugs, "why not? Besides who doesn't like donuts?" Satisfied with the answer we all nod our heads and move on to the next topic.

By the time everyone had their sixth donut everyone was ready to stop. Besides all that was left was the cream filled ones. Chester ate all the jelly ones. Speaking of which said jelly eater is currently sprawled all over the couch, "too much donuts.... But... Still an awesome party..." Phoenix then decides to walk up to Chester holding a cream filled donut, "you sure you don't want one more cream filled one? That's all that's left." Chester makes a sound (more like a whine), "you deal with it. You're the one who wanted all those cream filled ones anyways." Phoenix smiles, "you're right, don't worry I'll take care of it." He's about to take a bite when all of a sudden he squirts the cream out all over Chester. Chester looked shock meanwhile Phoenix laughs, "took care of one." Chester jumps up and grabs a donut, "this means war!" Soon the two are too engaged in their war to notice Emily behind them with donuts of her own. Long story short, we found good uses for the left over cream donuts. Besides, what's a donut party without a little cream?

As it turns out there's a reason why people don't have cream filled donut fights. You end up wet. I should explain. After we ran out donuts to throw at each other we all ended up laughing. That was short lived seeing as how we were all suddenly attacked by ice cold water from a hose. We were all shocked, what was more shocking though was who did it. Cynthia smiles, "now you're all cleaned up. Your welcome. Though personally I think a shower would have been better." This is what starts our water fight. There happened to be some balloons and water guns lying around. Naturally another war broke out. Yeah, we are definitely kids. Here's the best part though. We were somehow locked out of the house so we had to use napkins to try to dry ourselves off. This is the reason why I'm currently soaking wet in my car with the windows down. In the end it was still a pretty awesome party. In fact it was so fun we're going to celebrate it every year. Plus it was a goodbye party for Cynthia and Lucas. Basically the lesson here kids is that it's not a party without a risk of catching a cold. Happy National Donut Day to everyone! With much love from Xero!