Epic Rap Battle

*note: finally some time away from others. Now it's just the guys and Emily. Hm... Judging from the title this should be interesting.... Considering Mike's the only real rapper... Ah well, let's see who is the champion of this rap battle. Warning there's slight cussing.

The birthday party was a success, and now it's just the guys and Emily chilling at Emily's house. We haven't had the chance to all hang out here, so we decided to change things up. Now what did we decide to do now that the four of us are finally back together? We all caught up on things that we missed because of all the crowds. Nah, that's too boring. Naturally the first thing we did was go into the game room. What did we do there? Play foos ball of course! Nah, we went to the computer and looked up funny YouTube videos. There's this guy, Nigahiga, and he is hilarious. After watching his videos we looked up other random videos. Suddenly we stumbled upon this channel about different rap scenarios with historic people. We watched several of these Epic Rap Battles of History. After that we all started joking around and making random raps of our own. Of course with how competitive we all are, we turned the game room into a mini stage and had an epic rap battle. I have to say, our stage is pretty legit. It's a soap box and a large lamp behind it. Anyways, now we're warming up to get ready for our performance.

Phoenix: "alright, so remember during the napkin games where I wrote a rap? Yeah, well, I wrote a second verse. Here goes."

SECOND VERSE:

Yeah terror fills the void, dark skies

Splits chaos and brimstone rhymes I spit. Panicked masses

the outcomes disastrous rival MC's left sucking the asses

You've got your fear pain and agony knowing this is how things they had be

The chance you had has passed to the next.

Nothing left for you but to pay yo respektz

Emily:"This is EMILY'S RAPPY RAP"

Step up to the mic and all I see are shining lights blinding me. I try to stay standing but I tremble and shake. I convulse like I'm in an earth quake. Darkness engulfs me as I fall to the floor. Everyone screams," we don't want you anymore." I see someone standing by a dyke. Who was that person? That person was Mike. He smiles at me with a look of encouragement. I look next to him and see Chester staring at me with embarrassment. I see that next to him, Phoenix isn't looking. Instead, he's sucking that ass trying to get into first class. But this ain't no plane and he's in the wrong lane. In my mind we're all stuck in a hurricane. Everyone dies and flies into space. I open my eyes and it was all just a day dream. No one was here but myself and I. I wasn't even there because I was made up in your mind.

Chester: "well, unlike all of you guys, I can't rap for shit. So... Here goes."

"Given Up"

I've given up

I'm sick of feeling

Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away

I'm suffocating

Tell me what the fuck is wrong

With me

I don't know what to take

Thought I was focused but I'm scared

I'm not prepared

I hyperventilate

Looking for help somehow somewhere

And no one cares

I'm my own worst enemy

I've given up

I'm sick of feeling

Is there nothing you can say

Take this all away

I'm suffocating

Tell me what the fuck is wrong

With me

Mike: "alright guys, now it's time for the grand finale. I'm going to free style this."

"Remember The Name"

You ready?! Let's go!

Yeah, for those of you that want to know what [I'm] all about

It's like this y'all (c'mon!)

[Chorus:]

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will

Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Mike! - He doesn't need his name up in lights

He just wants to be heard whether it's the beat or the mic

He feels so unlike everybody else, alone

In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him

But fuck em, he knows the code

It's not about the salary

It's all about reality and making some noise

Making the story - making sure his clique stays up

That means when he puts it down help, or to get some respect

He's only focused on what he wrote, his will is beyond reach

And now it all unfolds, the skill of an artist

M. Shinoda - Styles of Beyond

After the rap battle, we all decided to go the diner to have a celebration strawberry milkshake. When we got there with our milkshakes in hand, we told Al about our rap battle and showed him the video clips we took of each person. He laughed and said that we were all great. Before we left though, I saw a napkin under my milkshake cup. On it was two words: Mike Wins. I looked up towards the counter and saw Al give me a smirk before turning away to help the next customer.

-------------------------------------*note 2*: I obviously don't own any of the raps mentioned not do I own the YouTube videos. If you haven't though, you should check out those videos, they're hilarious. Till next time <3