The (Inverse) Love Triangle - Chapter 1

"One, two, three, heave" shouted the deliverymen. They were trying to move mum's giant cupboard from the back of the removal van.

I didn't think moving house would be that hard, but when dad was offered a job to be the CEO of his company he could hardly decline. A hundered grand a year not including bonuses and a FREE house was hard to refuse. Bored by sitting on the new porch swing I made my way into the house.

I say house but it was MASSIVE!! Downstairs there were five rooms; kitchen, dining room, living room, what seemed like a games room or a lounge, and a conservatory. And each room was massive! I could do five handstands the width of the room and STILL not touch thw wall in the lounge.

I kept getting in the way of the delivery guys who were still moving lamps and coffee tables into the house so I ran upstairs. Not that I would have to dibs a room because I was an only child, but that didn't mean I didn't want the best room.

As i peered into all the rooms (there were 5), I decided that I couldn't decide! Each room was elegantly furnished in muted beiges and creams and each room had an en suite shower and toilet, but I decided to pick the room with the most beautiful bed I had ever seen.

It was huge, no doubt a super king but it was a beautiful canopy bed with silvery drapes ging all the way around the bed but were currently tied up to the bedposts. As I loosened the drapes and let them free the sight was magnificent. 

Deeming the bed sutiable, I looked around the room, peering into the ornate carved cupboards and looking throught he huge window that overlooked the garden. I could hear someone coming up the stairs...

There were three sharp raps on the door, then a pause as it opened.

***************

ohmigawd got the first chapter up ;) depending on the respose i will pe posting twice or three times a week so yeah...i hope you like it so far and a biggggg thank you to sanana banana for the encouragment of actually starting to write and please fan ann vote and most of all comment...i'd love to know what you think

Toodles,

Hajrah....