The (Inverse) Love Triangle - Chapter 2

'Um...hey dad'

'Emily. How are you finding it - like the house?'

'Yeah, it's so spacious.' And empty

'Well I've come to talk to you about college'

'College?'

'Yes, although it is currently the holidays I have fixed a place for you in one of the best colleges around here'

'Thanks dad.' Dad was ever so academic always worried about grades and sttuff and even though I wasn't a slacker dad would always push me to work hard.

'There is just one problem.' Dad coughed

'It's co-ed'

Uh-oh. Not liking the sound of that at all. I've always been to a single sex school since I was 10, (I'm 17 now) and I wasn't looking forward to that. I guess this means I will have to dress up everyday. Not that I didn't like getting dressed up, I did but not every SINGLE day. I'd rather spend my mornings sleeping.

'Darling. You know I always wish the best for you.'

And I do try hard so I hope you understand blah blah....

'And I do try hard so I-- only joking.'

Dad's famous I-only-want-the-best-for-you-lecture always gets to me and yup I know it all off by heart now.

Dad chuckled,bent down and kissed me on my forehead and placed a prospectus on the desk and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I yawned, suddenly tired and looked at the clock; it was 6:22pm and still light outside.

I lay down on the bed - fully intending to have a short nap and closed my eyes.

**************

hey peeps second chappie up in 2 days...when i checked in the afternoon i had 11 reads i was so happy.....i've written a bit ahead but i will kepp uploading everyday if i can and thank you to everyone who ha read but pleaseeeeeee vote that is the most important thing and keeep commenting i would love to hear your views....

Toodles

Hajrah ;)