The (Inverse) Love Triangle - Chapter 11

Emily's POV

I'd  had a quick shower, washed my hair and changed into a green summer dress. I was wondering what Matt was upto. He looked too polite to go through my things but it still made me feel uneasy leaving him alone in my bedroom. But i guess i had nothing to worry about as when i peeked into my room, Matt was fast asleep.

I quickly re-ironed his clothes, deemed them suitable and then slowly woke Matt up by trailing my fingers through his thick brown hair. He groaned and sat up.

"That was possibly the best wake up call i have ever had. Seriously."

I had difficulty loooking at his face. The dark had done no favours to his pectural muscles but out in broad daylight. I think my mouth was actually watering. When i looked up at him, he seemed to be having a bit of an internal struggle but when i opened my mouth to speak, he put his finger on my lips.

"Well I'd just like to say something Em and I's like you to hear me out."

"Okay then."

"Do you have any plans for today?"

I quickly ran down my mental to-do-list.

"Nope." 

"Would you like to come and dine with me at this amazing Indian resturaunt?"

"Yeah sure - are the rest of the boys coming?"

"No the thing is... hear me out -  "

"Are you asking me out on a date?" 

Matt chuckled and ran his hands through his hair. "Yeah Em. I'm taking you on a date. I'd really like to get to know you... are you ok with that?" 

Am i okay with that? I was already up in the stars. Matt was asking ME out on a date. Oh i felt a bit giddy.

"Sure Matt, thats fine with me. When shall we meet?"

"I'll come and pick you up at half two."

"Half two it is then" I said as Matt pulled on his t-shirt.