The(Inverse) Love Triangle - Chapter 6

The weekend came pretty fast and I had made myself at home in school with Matt and his friends. I'd also made a friend called Eva. She was really funny and I invited her to come to mine along with Matt and his eight friends. (The curly haired one was called Sam). Mum and dad were planning to go out to eat, somewhere posh and I knew that they wouldn't be home before midnight but I did let them know that I would be going out to party so I might be late.

I told Eva to come nine-i sh so we could get ready together and do each others makeup. In the end we were both wearing mini dresses but mine was a purple one shoulder with a black belt but Eva's was a black strapless one.

When the boys came we started by playing harmless games like Truth or Dare and Filth but Eva suggested we play spin the bottle. Something inside me twanged but I was too tipsy to care.

The first two it landed on were boys who decided at that point they didn't want to play but we were rapidly getting drunk er and drunk er. Then it landed on Matt.

He spun the bottle again to choose his opponent and it landed on...me.

He pounced on me from across the circle and there were cries of 'Kiss 'er' but in my drunkenness I didn't realise until he was on top of me making me fall backwards and squished me. The sudden movement had his mouth colliding with mine, quite roughly and then....

It was a kiss. A hell of a kiss and even though I was drunk I felt the tingles. Time and matter fell away and all I was focused on was his mouth on mine. In reality it had only been about ten seconds or so but it felt like an age. When I felt him moving against me it kinda clicked. The position I was in and the fact that, hello, there were people watching!!!

We broke apart after a full 30 seconds and I proceeded to blush. I peeped at Matt from the corner of my eye and I saw his mouth smeared with my red lipstick. Hell.

Everyone started laughing again and we called it a game and cleared up and made our way back outside....to pub crawl...

********************

Omg I am soooo sorry for not uploading sooner...ramadhan now and no food or drink for 18 hours really weighs on me so I will try to upload every dat but bare with me my beautiful fans.....

Also any ideas for a cast for the characters introduced so far?????

Commment and vote and fan me if you haven't yet

Toodles,

Hajrah x x x x x x x