Timothy Drake

Timothy Drake stood outside the grandfather clock in Wayne Manor. He had spent the last 4 weeks trying to find the entrance to the Bat Cave, and Bruce sure was good at going in unrecognised. He was mainly going off a process of elimination and on clue from Dick, "Think abstract, and always assume stuff with Batman". 'I will get in, now how would he get in? Let's see... Nothing on the pendulum, the hands...' Tim checks his watch, breaking his train of thought. 'It's 10 past 4, Dick should be home soon. Back onto topic! Okay... The hands are 15 minutes off my watch. What are the others like?' Once again breaking his own train of thought, our own little Tim Drake went around to every other clock in the manor. Upon finding out that the others were just a matter of seconds ahead or behind his own watch, he concluded that either the grandfather clock was broken, or frequent opening of the passage into the Bat Cave disrupted the gears. Walking back to the tall oak structure, he thought, 'clocks. Why a clock? They are only used for telling the thyme-I mean time. Wait! Thyme! Surely the pantry has a clue!'

And with that Tim went down to the pantry. Looking in the basket with the herbs he noticed a shotgun shell pointing into the kitchen. When he cpentered the kitchen he thought 'oh god this is just a waste of time. Good thing I don't have anything planed.' When Tim entered the kitchen, he couldn't help but notice a shotgun leaning against the fridge door with the two long stone grey barrels pointing at a picture of Thomas and Martha Wayne-Bruce's Parents. Looking around he couldn't see anything that would tell him how to get past the grandfather clock that was 15 minutes slow. He thought back through the clues. 'The clock is 15 minutes slow, clocks tell the time, which is awfully similar to thyme, which covered a shotgun shell, that pointed towards a shotgun in the kitchen, pointing towards the picture of Bruce's parents. God that's a lot!' Tim began pacing around the manor looking for any other clues or hints, when he reaches the drawing room. He sees a filing cabinet tucked into a corner, with the key still in it. Walking over and unlocking it, the contents reveal case files of countless murderers and their victims.

But one was highlighted.

'The Murder of Martha and Thomas Wayne'

Upon reading the report, he smiled wider than the Joker could ever manage. Tim ran back to the grandfather clock with the report in his hands. When he reached the clock, he moved the hands to say '10:47' and when he did, he heard a click. Dropping the report and pushing the clock aside, he entered the Bat-Cave where he was met by Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl and Agent A, each holding a piece of the Robin uniform. It was a very good day indeed.