A Peek inside Wayne Manor

Bruce: 40
Selina: 36
Dick: 24
Barbara: 24
Jason: 22
Tim: 20
Stephanie: 19
Damian: 17
Terry: 15

Tim's POV
Every thing is going smoothly. Well, as smoothly as it can go in the Manor.

Terry and Damian were complaining over who had the best pick-up lines, as always. Barbara and Stephanie were obviously talking about me and Dick from the way they were glancing at both of us. Jason was upstairs with Kori, doing God knows what. And all the while I was chilling with Dick, arguing over if Babs or Steph was better.

"It's obviously Barbara, she makes the meanest cookies, apart from Alfred," he argue, but all I had to say to win was "But I managed to get Steph, you're still trying on Babs." Just then, Jason walks in, his hair a mess and his jacket hanging from his shoulder with Kori in tow. "Your both wrong, Kori is the best!" He leaned back to kiss her, and Terry groaned. He didn't like any PDAs in his company. Alfred, our butler and honorary grandfather, walked in, announcing that dinner was ready. Kori kissed Jay Bird goodbye and left for wherever she stays, probably Roy's apartment. We walked into the dining room and took our usual seats. The table was as follows:

[[Please excuse the shitness of the layout, pic collage and my phone disagree Tim and Dami style]

One of Bruce's rules when Barbara became Batgirl was 'No Flirting at the Dinner Table', but that has become a lost cause. He and Selina, his most recent on-off relationship, were exchanging one-liners while Dick-head was quite obviously hitting on Babs. It was obvious because his foot kept hitting my leg instead of Babs', and also Bruce's from his uncomfortable look. Me an Steph had our hands linked and our chairs moved unnoticeably closer. Terry and Dami were clearly talking about Terry's relationships, or lack there of. "It's all in the approach, go up casually and ask her then! It's foolproof and..." Steph cut Dami off "...And when has this worked for you? Do tell! I am all ears, Boy Virgin!"

I nearly spilled my drink at the sound of my old nickname, and everyone started bursting with laughter. Damian flushed red and begged "Father, it's not true! It's not....a lie but it's not true either!" At this, even Bruce had cracked a laugh. Then, to embarrass us all, Demon-I mean Damian began to list out all of our exes, not realising he was validating our point. Soon, it turned into a Name-The-Most-Embarrassing-Story-About-Our-Previous-Partners Competition.

Pretty much an averagely normal mealtime if you ask me.