Knowing him

I woke up to the blaring sound coming form my alarm clock. My eyes widened when i looked at the time. "Shit, i'm late!" I screamed, literally jumping off the bed to get ready.

Putting on a pair of jeans, my favorite band t-shirt, and a pair of sneakers. I ran to school while biting on a piece of toast.

I have to get to school before the gate closed. Which is in 5 minutes, and i am 10 minutes away from school. God knows how fast i'm running right now.

As i was getting closer to the gate, i saw my friends waving at me and i smiled, immediately increasing my speed only to bump into some guy who fell on his front. Hard.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry!" I said apologetically as he stood up, brushing the dirt off his clothes and turning around to face me. And my god, this guy is gorgeous!

"No problem sweetheart." He smirked.

I gaped at him. He wasn't mad. He just fell on his front and he wasn't mad? Hell, i would explode if i were in his situation. But then again, maybe he's just not the kind that gets mad easily.

"Be careful next time, okay?" He winked and walked away.

I stared at him blankly for a while, a blush forming on my cheeks. I don't know what's wrong with me, i cant help staring at him like a total weirdo. He was really good looking with those long eyelashes and green eyes. Damn, he was the exact definition of 'gorgeous'.

"Vicky come on. We're gonna be late for class!" Samantha yelled. I continued running towards them and together we headed to class.

***

"Hey, did you guys see the guy i bumped into earlier? Do any of you know who he is?" I asked as we headed towards the cafeteria.

"Oh that guy, he's a senior here." Nicole said.

"Really?"

Samantha nods, "his name is Luke Patterson." She said, "and don't even bother with him, vicky. He's quite a player."

"Sammy's right, vicky." Nicole agreed.

"I don't know." I shrugged, "he's kind of cute. And i like to know more about him."

"Lets see..." Samantha hummed, "he's a senior. He's on the football team. He never had a girlfriend. His grades are only okay. And he's hot."

"He's never had a girlfriend before?" I asked, shocked.

"Nope." She replied and i smiled widely.

This is great, isn't it? He never had a girlfriend before. Maybe i could get a chance to be his first girlfriend. I paused, frowning, "wait, how the hell do you know that much about him?"

"Of course i know that much about him, vicky. I'm Samantha Greene. I know everyone." She said proudly and i chuckled seeing Nicole rolling her eyes.

Chewing on my sandwich, my mind kept picturing his perfectly sculptured face. "Alright." I began, swallowing the content in my mouth, "i know this is crazy and all, but i think i'm having a crush on him."

I really am.

I like his brown bad boy hair. I like his beautiful green eyes and the way he looked at me. I like his kissable lips. God, i like everything about him.

And one thing for sure is that i want him. I want him so bad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do vote and comment :)