A good day

He was taking his dog for a walk, and i kept myself hidden from his sight to check him out.

Oh how i wished to go there and greet him. But right now, i looked horrible and i'm sweating like a pig. And i cant make him like me if i'm looking like this.

I wondered if he lives in this neighborhood. If so, why did i not know about that? I grew up in this neighborhood and i dont even know there's a guy as gorgeous as him lives here? I should be punished.

I had my eyes on him for a while, quietly tailing him from behind, making sure i didnt look suspicious like a weird stalker with a large dog.

I followed him for a while, going wherever he goes without feeling tired. Unfortunately, my dog does. He suddenly flops to the ground, refusing to move.

"Ziggy, get up!" I begged as luke slowly disappearing from my sight, but Ziggy wont budge. "Fine. Lets go home." I said but the dog just growled and i sighed. Having no choice, i dragged his weight back home by his leash, receiving weird glares from other people.

I'll just have to come to luke's football practice tomorrow evening to see him again.

Damn you, Ziggy.

***

I woke up early the next day, opening the curtains in my room to let the early sunlight in. I took a deep breath and exhales.

Today is going to be good.

I feel like dressing pretty today. Usually i would just let my hair down, and putting on a pair of jeans and my favorite band t-shirt. But today, i want to change my style a little bit. And maybe then Luke will notice me.

I smirked internally at that thought.

Putting a black tank top and jeans, a blue cardigan and my ankle length boots with lace i've never worn before, i was finally ready to go to school.

Since its still early, i've decided to walk instead of riding on my bike.

I reached the school just in time before the gate closes. I went inside to see Samantha and Nicole having a conversation in the hallway. "Hey guys." I approached them.

"You look nice." Samantha said, looking at me from top to bottom.

"Thanks." I said, proud of my new looks.

"Yeah. But you never dressed nicely at school before." Nicole stated, "what made you change your mind?"

I shrugged. Honestly, i dont know. I just want to watch luke on his football practice and i suddenly had a feeling that i should get him to notice me somehow.
"Nothing," i began, "i just have a feeling that today is gonna be good."

"Yeah, good." Samantha scoffed, "well, c'mon then. Lets get to class." And she walked away.

"Hey, you're gonna stay with me this evening to watch him play, right?" I asked nicole as we followed samantha to class.

"Yeah." Nicole nods and i smiled.

Later that evening, we headed to the football field and sat at the place provided for the audience. I was really looking forward to it and my patience has finally paid off.

I took a seat and immediately my eyes began to look around for luke.

I saw a lot of hot footballers scattered around, doing their warm ups. And yes, when i say hot, i mean hot.

But not as hot as Luke though...

Pity.

Speaking of luke, i couldnt see him anywhere. I hunched my shoulders. Already feeling disappointed and devastated, thinking that Samantha lied to me.

As i was about to pack my things up and leave, i heard the cheerleaders wooing crazily, making me look at the field and drooled almost immediately.

It was luke entering the field just as the game started.

And he was shirtless!

It it werent for nicole who closed my mouth, i would be drooling a river right now. And by the looks of it, i could see the cheerleaders were drooling over him too!

I mean, who wouldnt? Those perfectly toned chest, those hard rock abs, those irresistible back muscles, and those sexy tanned skin that looks great on him.

Whats not to like?

"Oh my god." I said, swallowing my saliva. "I told you today is gonna be good."