You are seriously messed up

Oh luke...

Wait, what?

I opened my eyes and pulled away, frowning.  "Why did you do that?" I asked keith, wiping my mouth.

What the hell, vicky?! You've just kissed the guy you've just met and fantasizing about luke when kissing someone else? You must've been out of your mind by now. Oh god. Just kill yourself now. Like, right now. I'm serious. Go.

"Because i like you." He replied, "why? Is something wrong? Oh god, are you in a relationship with someone?"

"No." I shook my head, "no, its not like that. Its just..." I hesitated. What should i say? "Sorry kyle, i only kissed you because i was thinking of luke" Or "sorry kyle, your passionate kiss doesnt have any effect on me"? That's just too mean. But seriously, i dont feel anything, its just a kiss. No sparks, no fireworks, nothing.

I shook my head, "i gotta go." I muttered, avoiding his concerned gaze as i stood up and walked away.

I cant believe kyle kissed me!

I like him, i do. He's really cute, and funny. He even makes me laugh several times. But i just cant. I like luke patterson.

I know it sounds desperate that i still liked him even though he's clearly with dahlia. But i dont want to give up. I'm not like that.

And besides, i've only known kyle for a few hours. There's no possible reason why he would have feelings for me. But he did. And he kissed me.

I sniffed, maybe he's just playing with me. I mean why else would he kissed me when we barely knew each other?

"Hey honey, home so soon?" Mom asked as i burst through front door.

I froze, it didnt occur to me that i was already home when there's still a few hours left before school's over. "Um...yeah. I have free schedule."

"Really?" Mom asked, picking up the remote control as she tried to squeeze into the couch where ziggy was currently lying on, turning her gaze from me towards the flat screen television.

"Yes." I said running my hand through my messy hair. "I'm going to my room now." I said, dashing upstairs, locking the door and flopped onto my bed.

***

The next day, i came to school, i was ambushed by nicole and samantha by lunchtime. "You werent in class yesterday." Samantha began.

"Yeah. We were worried about you. Where were you?" Nicole asked.

"Sorry guys," i smiled sheepishly. "Its kind of a long story. You wouldnt want to know about it. Especially samantha."

"Its cool. We're at the cafeteria right now. And we have plenty of time to listen to your crappy story on why the hell would you skip class when you said so yourself that 'skipping class is bad for you'." She said, trying to imitate me with a little hint of exaggeration.

Okay, a lot of exaggeration.

"I did not talk like that!" I fake gasped. Putting my hand over my chest to add some dramatic gestures.

"Yeah right." She scoffed, "anyway, go on. Tell us. From the beginning."

"Okay," i sighed, "so you guys know that yesterday, luke was making out with that bitch right?" I started and they nodded, "well, i decided to clear off my mind because looking at them doing it disgust me in many ways possible. So i went to the library, and..."

"Wait, you go to the library to clear off your mind?" Samantha raised her eyebrows, "that is so nerd of you, vicky. If i were you, i'd be having my tongue on some guy's mouth right away."

"Well, that's because you're a slut." Nicole stated, making me laugh.

"Anyway," i continued, wiping my teary eyes i got from laughing too hard with the sleeve of my shirt. "There's this guy approached me. And he made me feel better."

"And by better, you mean making you skip class?" Asked nicole.

I shrugged, "well, yeah. Something like that."

"What do you mean something like that?"

"He took me to the park. And, well..." I blushed, playing with my fingernail, "he kissed me."

"What?!" They asked in unison.

"He kissed me." I repeated.

"And you said i was the slut." Samantha said to nicole.

"I'm not a slut!" I defended myself. "Its just that we were talking and laughing, And then all of a sudden, he kissed me."

"And did you kissed him back?" Nicole asked and i nodded shyly, "wow, vicky, something is seriously wrong with you."

"So does that means that you've moved on from luke? that was fast."

"I dont know." I sighed heavily. "I dont have feelings for kyle, but that kiss..."

"Hold up." Samantha interrupted. "Which Kyle did you made out with?

"I dont know his last name. But he has blue eyes and blonde hair." I answered, "why? You know him?"

"Blue eyed blondie with freckles on his face?" She asked and i nodded. I was happy that samantha knows about him. I could get to know more about him. But then samantha groans, "god, what it is with you and seriously messed up guys? Cant you just at least consider being with someone decent?"

I frowned, "what do you mean?"

"Vicky, i dont think that kiss means anything. Kyle jackson kisses everyone. I mean sure, he's charming. he's like a lady magnet without himself knowing it. But once you give your heart to him, he will smash it to smithereens."

"Relax. You dont have to worry about that. I dont even like him." I blushed, breaking my gaze from them. "Because, i was actually thinking of someone else when we were doing it..."

"Huh?" They asked.

"Well," i hesitated. Should i tell them? Oh my god, i'm really weird. "I was fantasizing about luke when i kissed kyle."

With that, samantha shook her head and said, "Victoria balfoure. You are seriously messed up."