Kyle?!

"Well, its a convenience that you lived near mine." Said Luke as he parked in front of his house and killed the engine. "Come on, lets walk."

Climbing down the car, we walked side by side.

Oh god, now what do i do? This is awkward, and i don't want him to think that i'm mute or something. Gather your courage, vicky. You can do this!

"So," i began, "i'm curious about something." I said and he hummed in response, "why do you..." I gulped. Oh god, i cant get the words out!

"Why do i start talking to you when we've never met before?" Thank god he finished the words for me. how did he knew what i wanted to say? I don't know, and i don't really care. So i just nodded and turned my gaze to the floor. I could see Luke shrugging, "i don't know." He said sheepishly, "i just suddenly got interested with you."

Oh luke, if only you know i'm in love with you...

"You do know that you're basically my senior, right?" I asked and mentally beat myself over it. Stupid vicky!

"I do." He answered casually. "But it doesn't matter to me." He said and i blushed furiously that i didn't realize that we've stopped in front of my house. "Well, here we are." He said.

"Thanks." I said, "i'll see you at 8?"

"I'll see you at 8." He confirmed.

With that, he walked back to his house and i walked in, opening the door and got jumped by Ziggy, causing me to fell on my butt, "Ziggy!" I laughed. Which is weird because i was always angry whenever he does that.

"Victoria, honey." Mom called, "you're home?"

"I'm here." I said, heading to the kitchen where my mom was making dinner.

"Good." She said, "i was worried about you." Worried? She doesn't look that worried to me.

"Mom, i'm going to Samantha's house tonight." I lied.

"And why is that?" She asked, chopping some ham into tiny triangles. Honestly, my mom is weird sometimes. One time, she made roasted turkey stuffed with fried chicken for dinner.

"Nothing. I'm just hanging out with friends." I shrugged, "i'll have her brother to pick me up at eight."

My mom suddenly stopped chopping and pointed the sharp end of the knife to me, "but Victoria, honey. Samantha doesn't have any brother." She said sweetly and i gulped. "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing." I stuttered, making a surrendering gesture with my hand. "What i meant is Nicole's brother is going to pick me up at 8." I enunciated. Slowly, my mom lowered the knife and continued chopping the ham, leaving me speechless and literally in shock.

"Okay." She said, breaking her eye contact. "Have fun."

"O-okay." I said, dashing into my room and locking the door.

Looking at the clock, there's only four hours left before Luke pick me up. Digging through my closet, looking for an appropriate clothes for the party. A dress? No. Band t-shirt and ripped jeans? Hell no.

I don't know what to wear!

Quickly dialing Samantha's number and after a few rings, she answered with a simple, flirty "hello?"

"Samantha, sammy, sam!" I gasped.

"Vicky?" She asked, "what's wrong?"

"Sammy, i don't know what to wear." I said, "Luke's gonna pick me up, i don't have much time!"