the big surprise

well, tonight is the big game, and it would mean a lot to Luke that i came. i think. i don't know. I'm still hesitating. because one day Luke would be a prince charming to me, and then the next day he would have his mouth all over some other girl's mouth.

i know i should be jealous of that and maybe slam his face on the floor for playing with my feelings, but we're not in a relationship or something. Luke is just my friend. and i vowed that i would be the person he will come back to once he got bored to the other girls.

i know its stupid. and pathetic. and sad. and stupid, really really stupid. volunteering myself to be used by the guy i loved. Sammy and Nicole didn't like me being like this, but i told them that i wanted this. i just have this feeling in my heart that i want this. being the playboy's toy.

the toy that he will get attached to and will come back to after being bored with the new, uninteresting ones.

"forget about him, Vicky. you're just hurting yourself more if you continue doing this." Nicole advised.

i want to forget him. trust me. i want to forget about him so bad it hurts. but i just cant when i literally see his face every day. "I'm trying nick, but its just not as easy as you think, okay?" i groaned, i mean, what she said was right, but i just cant do it...

"its been a while Vicky, and we're just your friends. we only give you advise, but you need to sort your love life yourself." Sammy sighed, leaning back to her chair, clearly getting annoyed by my complicated love life.

"tonight is the big game, are you guys coming?" i asked, trying to change the subject.

"cant, got grounded again." Nicky grumbled.

"what? why?" i whined

"i caught my brother hiding his porn stash under his mattress and i posted it online." she smirked, and i remembered seeing nicky posting a picture of it, "it was all a good fun until he torched my bra in the kitchen. his dumb brain thinks its a great idea, but he forgot about the smoke alarm that my parents set up last year.

"the whole house was soaked and my parents said that we cannot go anywhere until the house is dry."

now that Nicole is unavailable, i turned a pleading look at Sammy, who just stared back at me with no emotions on her face, "sorry hun, I'm going on a date tonight. and then we will have some fun in my room. i might not be able to come to school tomorrow too." she shrugged.

i scowled, both of them weren't interested in the game like i do. i wasn't actually interested in the game either though, but i promised Luke, "great, i guess i just have to come by myself then." i muttered as we packed our things when the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over.

***

as expected, i came alone, wearing a pair of dark blue hoodie and grey jeans. hands in my pockets, i managed to squeeze myself for a seat, and waited excitedly as the teams were being introduced.

when the game started, i felt butterflies filling my stomachs. Luke proved himself worthy as a captain. he was amazing, fast and accurate.

one flaw about Luke is that he hates when his teammates made mistakes, but he loathes more when the opponents accidentally bumped into him, and they almost get into a fight if it werent for the referee to stop them.

***

the game ended with Luke's team won the finals.

"i knew you would win." i told him as we headed to his car when he offered me a ride home. "now what's my big surprise?"

"not now, vicky." he said in a serious tone as he opened the door to his car and i climbed in. i frowned as i put the seat belt on, Luke just won, why is he acting like he's in a bad mood all of a sudden?

Luke then climbed in and closed the door with much force than necessary.

the situation in the car was tense, Luke was gripping the wheels hard his hand turned white. he was driving fast too.

"Luke, what's wrong?" i asked him, swallowing the lump in my throat, i hoped it wasn't a mistake asking him that.

"nothing." he snapped. and then hits the break as we arrived in front of my house. Geez, if it weren't for the seat belt, i would've definitely flew out and die, with my neck broken or something. "get out." he suddenly said through his gritted teeth.

i was scared, angry Luke is scary, but angry Luke when i don't know the reason why is more scary. i quickly unbuckled the seat belt and tried to open the door with my suddenly trembling hands, wanting to get off the car as fast as possible.

but as i opened the door and half of my body was already out, i was roughly pulled back in again and suddenly his lips crushed forcefully onto mine. and i just stayed there, trying to figure what the hell just happened.

i feel his tongue on my lips, wanting access into my mouth. but i just clamped my mouth shut, refusing his access. not until i know what the hell is going on.

but that clearly failed when he suddenly bit my lower lip and i gasped in shock.

i wanted to push him away. to slap him. to do something.

but i did nothing. i was paralyzed when his tongue danced inside my mouth, tasting me. and i tasted him.

his hands slowly snaking around my waist, pulling me closer. i smiled, closing my eyes, i wrapped my arms around his shoulder as the kiss intensified and soon enough we were caught up in an intense make out session in his car.

so i guess, this is the big surprise.