See you tomorrow

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was seriously messed up. And it became more worse when i panicked and ran away whenever i saw kyle. But unfortunately, kyle is freaking everywhere!

And now here i am. Drained from running away, staring emptily on my locker, not even bothering to open the locker door. I'm afraid if i looked at it any longer, i might've burned a hole through it.

Everyone was staring at me like i'm more of a weirdo than i already am. But i shrugged it off. Because what the heck, i'm already messed up.

I was still staring on my locker when i felt a hand grabbed my wrist, turning me around and pinning me against the locker. "Kyle!" I breathed, "what the hell?"

"Why do you keep avoiding me?" He frowned. He didnt look angry though, more like disappointed.

I shook my head, "look, i'm sorry kyle, i just dont think i should be involved with you anymore." I confessed.

"Why?"

"I've heard about you kyle. You're just not the 'boyfriend material'. You toyed on a girl's feelings and then you tossed it away. And..." I paused, meeting his gaze, "and i don't want to be one of your victims." Then slowly, i unpinned myself from the lockers and tried to walk away only to be pushed back against the locker more roughly this time.

"And you believed those rumours?" He spat. Okay. He's angry now. And i'm scared... "I really liked you, vicky."

I straightened up, trying not to look intimidated by kyle's horrifyingly tall height towering above me. "I dont." And then walked away.

But before i could even get away from him, he pulled me back again. I groaned. This guy is really getting on my nerves. I pulled my wrist from his grasp roughly. "Leave me alone kyle." I said through my gritted teeth.

Turning my back against him, i already expected him to stop me again. I felt it. His hand brushing against mine, but then it was pulled away. "Is there any problem here?" A new voice asked. God his voice sounded sexy!

I turned around and my jaw dropped when i saw that it was Luke.

Kyle smirked, his height was still intimidating. But Luke doesn't waver. "Nah, man." He said, brushing an invisible dust on Luke's shoulder. "Just having a friendly chat, thats all." He said and walked away.

I wanted to sigh in relief, but when Luke turned around to face me, i immediately froze. He gave me a warm smile that fluttered my heart, "you okay?" He asked.

Oh my god, Luke's talking to me!

I cleared my throat. Trying not to look flabbergasted by his perfect face. "Yeah. I'm fine." I answered, "thank you."

"Sure thing." He said, walking away. But then he paused and turned to face me again, with the charming smile creeping on his face, "i'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"We should hang out sometime." He offered. "I can make sure the jerk wont disturb you again."

"O-okay." I stuttered.

"Great." He beamed, "i'll see you tomorrow."