Okay

Oh dear.

Again, oh dear.

This isn't happening. Not dahlia. She's like the person you don't want to mess with. And i've worked so hard to avoid being in her radar ever since i came to this school.

Now it all goes to vain. I wont be able to be the invisible girl in the school anymore. Its over. And all that is because of a little crush on a boy, a beautiful, beautiful boy.

"Well then, Luke? I'm Samantha, or sam, or sammy. But you are allowed to call me whatever you want sweet pea." She flirted bravely. "Now, do tell us girls, how do you know your special little friend here?"

Luke shrugged, "well, she needed help and i was there to help her." And then a smile appeared on his face. "And since then, i'm becoming her personal bodyguard."

"And why would you?" Nicole immediately asked as soon as she was brave enough to speak.

"Why not?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, "she's pretty. And a pretty girl needs a guy to protect her. And for vicky, i'm her special guy." He said, making me blush furiously.

He really did said that, right? That i'm pretty and he's my 'guy'? God, screw dalia! I dont care about her anymore, cause i got me a bad boy to protect me.

I smiled internally at that thought.

"Anyway, vicky," Luke continued, turning his attention towards mine. "There's a party at blake's house tonight, wanna come?"

I was flabbergasted, i've never been to a party before. Nor have i ever been invited to one. "Uh...can they come?" I asked Luke to invite Samantha and Nicole as well.

"Sure." He said, standing up, "i'm having a football practice this evening, do you want to come? I can give you a ride home." He offered.

And what did i say? "I got so many homework to do and well..."

I'm kidding.

"Yeah, sure." I shrugged, trying to maintain my poker face.

"Cool." He said, "i'll see you then." And then he left.

"Now that's not cool at all, vicky." Samantha said, "have you lost your flirting game?"

"Yes, 'sammy'. I forgot how to flirt." I rolled my eyes, feeling kind of jealous when Samantha flirted on Luke. "Anyway, you guys are coming to the party, right?"

"And you want us to come because you don't know who the hell blake is, don't you?" Samantha asked, and i nodded slowly.

Hell, of course i don't know who blake is. I don't even know what he looks like. But i bet he's one of the popular guy in the school.

"Fine. We'll come." Nicole sighed.

"Great." I beamed. "What about this evening?"

"Hell no." They both refused.

"Why not?" I whined, i don't want to be lonely.

"Because, luke invited you. Not us. Just you." Nicole stated.

And in the end, they were right. Luke only invited me. So i have to come, alone.

***

And i did.

I went to the the football field alone, drooling over Luke as he played, alone.

After the practice ended, Luke went somewhere and i was left alone. Looking at my phone, i tried to distract myself from being lonely.

Seriously. I'm the only one left. And i'm starting to think Luke had left me.

"I'm sorry, did you wait long?" I jumped in surprise and turned around to see Luke hovering above me, offering his hand.

Which i gladly took and stood up.

"Its okay." I said. Because, it was totally worth it. He was wearing a light blue shirt that is tight enough for me to see the faint shape of his muscles, and his hair was still wet and messy like it hasn't been dried completely. He looked sexy!

"Okay, good." He nods. "Now lets get you home." He said and i followed him quietly to the parking lot.

He politely opened the door for me to climb in the car and then we took off.

After a long period of silence, Luke decided to speak, "You're being awfully quiet."

"I...uh," i stuttered, "sorry."

My response received a soft chuckle from him. "Why apologize?" He asked. "Anyway, about the party tonight, i'll pick you up 8, okay?"

"Okay."