Oh dear...

I'm still blushing. Did luke really just talked to me? Did he really suggested to protect me from kyle? Would i see him again tomorrow?

God, so many questions.

I know he that he said "see you tomorrow" but is he really serious about that? I mean, i don't want to get my hopes up, because, lets face it, he's Luke Patterson. The hot bad boy that i have a crush on. And i'm Victoria Balfoure, the normal girl that never gets the guy. It wont work.

***

I woke up early this morning. technically, i didn't sleep. Well, actually, i couldn't.

Seriously, i couldn't close my eyes and i'm feeling all jittery.

I even took a shower at 4 am and has been staring at the mirror until the sun came up and dressed up for school just 20 minutes before heading to school.

I know i shouldnt get my hopes up about luke saying "see you tomorrow" yesterday, but i really do have my hopes up. I even put on light make up to make my eyes more noticable. This was one of the day where i feel like dressing up seemed necessary.

Well, i'm here, at school. So far, no luke.

And i'm starting to sweat. Oh god, i'm nervous. I always sweat when i'm nervous.

I was walking down the hallway like an insecure nerd as my eyes automatically scanned around for any sign of luke. But i still cant see him anywhere.

Taking a deep breath and regaining my composure, i unlocked my locker door to extract my book and i almost jumped in surprise as i slammed the door shut to see luke, leaning his back next to my locker. "Luke," i gasped, "you scared me."

"Good morning." He beamed.

"Um..." I hesitated, "morning?" God, he's charming.

"So." He began, pulling himself up and stood in front of me. "Did that guy bothered you again?"

I shook my head, unable to speak.

"Good." He nodded, "anyway, i didn't catch your name."

"V-vicky." I stuttered. I cleared my throat "My name is Victoria. but everyone calls me vicky."

"Vicky huh," he said, "alright vicky." He then took a step forward, making me take a step back. And he continued until he successfully pinned me against the wall. Freaking deja vu, right?

"I'm curious about something though. How did you know my name?" I froze, what the hell would i supposed to say?! "I've never seen you before."

Well, whatever i wanted to say next got stuck on my throat when he suddenly lowered his body so his face was inches from mine.

I flinched involuntarily when he slammed his fist onto the wall next to my head.

A growl unexpectedly escaped from his perfect lips, he leaned closer next to my ear. Damn, his cologne was intoxicating. "Are you one of the stalker?" I gulped, and shook my head. Then he pulled away, grinning like nothing happened, "i'm kidding. Everyone knows who i am." He licked his lips, "i think we should get to know each other better." He suggested. "I'll see you at lunch." He waved, leaving me utterly speechless.

Um, what the hell just happened?

Was he playing with me? First, he acts all charming, and then suddenly turned murderous and scary, and then went back to being charming?

I sighed deeply and went to class.

***

"Are you sure Luke really said that or you're fantasizing about that too?" Asked Samantha.

"I'm positive." I said firmly. "And he told me that he wanted to get to know me through lunch."

"Well, we're having our lunch right now, and i dont see any signs of Luke anywhere." Stated Nicole, she sighed, "look, i'm really happy that you're one step closer towards getting the guy, but dont get your hopes too much, okay? I dont want to see you getting hurt."

"I know." I sighed as i scanned around for Luke and instantly froze when my gaze met Kyle. It turns out he was staring at me the whole time. No wonder i feel like someone's trying to burn a hole through my back.

I felt my heart beating fast when i saw Kyle slowly making his way towards me, shoving anyone who blocks his path from mine as his gaze still fixed on me.

I gulped, i'm terrified. I dont want to talk to him anymore. He's a total lunatic. I want to look away. But the way he was staring at me makes me feel like i would die if i choose to look somewhere else.

But then be stopped on his tracks and frowned. His lips turned into a snarl and i gave him a confused look. Our gaze broke when i felt a hand around my shoulder as the boy took a seat next to mine.

I turned my attention to him and immediately blushed when i realized that it was Luke.

I looked at Nicole and Samantha, they both had their mouth hanging open just like mine does.

Luke smiled, "hey, i'm Luke." He began. His arm was still slung comfortably over my shoulder and if that wasnt enough to embarrass me, try having the whole school staring at us and whispering to each other.

Or worse, dahlia is shooting daggers towards me. If looks could kill, i would be long gone by now.

Oh dear...