The right girl

I tried my best not to look like i had a bad hangover as i unlocked the front door and creeped in. No one was up yet, so i quickly locked myself in my room to get ready for school.

I still feel dizzy and nauseous, but my mom would question me if i decided not to come school today and is feeling under the weather. She'll know that i got drunk and got the worse hangover ever.

I vomited twice before taking a shower. And then changed into a pair of oversized hoodie and pants. I just dont feel like i'm on top today. I feel dizzy, i want to vomit, and i feel miserable for everything i've done last night.

And i also want to cry for no reason. So i bring a box of tissue with me. Just in case.

Passing my mom in the kitchen and my brother in the living room with ziggy, i yelled goodbye to them without stopping.

Walking to school was difficult than i thought. I kept stumbling for no reason. It was like my leg was refusing to move like i wanted it to be. My eyes kept seeing doubles, and my head feels like it was about to explode before forming back to its normal shape and then exploded again. It hurts.

You see, this is why i dont go to parties and i didnt expect to have such bad hangovers since i never got drunk this bad before. Or even got drunk...

When i finally arrived in school, the feeling of wanting to vomit increases and i kept swallowing to stop myself from spilling my guts in the hallway with people watching me. I'd kill myself.

As i stopped myself from vomiting, i suddenly feel hot and cold at the same time. I feel like wanting to take off my hoodie, if it weren't because i wasn't wearing anything underneath other than my bra, i would.

So i went to class, Nicole sitting next to me. While i rests my forehead on the table, fighting the urge to vomit, and also the urge to undress.

"Vicky, are you okay? You're sweating really bad." I heard Nicole saying next to me. Its clear from her voice that she was concerned.

I swallowed convulsively, "hangover." I managed to say.

"Wow. You really lose yourself at blake's party didn't you?" She said, amused, "you should go home. You don't look so good."

I tried to push myself up, blinking rapidly to stop seeing doubles. God, i just want to crawl under the covers and sleep it off. "I'm good." I grimaced as i tasted my own vomit as i swallowed.

"Are you sure? I mean, you're sweating and pale. And you look like you're about to pass out."

"I'm good." I repeated stubbornly. And boy i should've just listened to her.

Because by lunch time, i do feel like passing out even after rushing to the bathroom to vomit and splashed my face with cold water.

"Seriously vicky, you should've stayed home. Because you look like shit." Samantha complained.

I just nodded to her response, not caring what anyone think about me right now.

And right now, i don't even care about Luke taking a seat next to me, trying to apologize for his actions, telling me that he got into the influence of drugs.

"You know what, i don't care." I breathed. Struggling to stand up, i stumbled away from the cafeteria.

But just as i reached halfway, i started to feel like my body isn't cooperating with me, and before i even realized what happened, i was on the floor on my back and Luke's face hovering above me.

Weird, he looked worried. Why was he worried?

Whatever, i'm tired. I'm just going to close my eyes and forget everything happened.