Protection

Luke was in the principals office for what he had done. The principal called in Luke and asked him Luke, why did you hit Carlos and John? Luke said because they were saying stuff about Destiny and I and we didn't like it. This has being going on for awhile not with Destiny, but about me. I was tired of it. Ask Destiny and ask..... Um well..." "Well who else do I ask?" Said the principal. Zachary, Luke responded. Should I call Destiny and Luke in here? Mr. Shoe asked. Luke said I guess if you have too!" Ok then I will. Mr. Shoe said. Destiny and Zachary walked into the office and Luke saw that Destiny was still crying and that Zachary didn't give a crap about him anymore. Y'all can take a sit. Ok so Luke was telling me that y'all know what has been happening between Luke and Carlos and John. Destiny said yes I know. Zachary said no not really. Luke's heart just dropped to his stomach. He was thinking Are you serious Zachary? You know what's happened! Please tell him please. Zachary looked towards Luke and saw that look had an upset face. Zachary felt bad, but Luke said he could handle this by himself. Mr. Shoe said Are you sure you don't know anything about this Zachary? Zachary responded Yes sir, I don't know anything. Luke felt betrayed and hurt inside. You can leave Zachary. Said Mr. Shoe. Luke felt betrayed and upset that he didn't help him. Zachary felt guilt, but Luke told him that he could handle this by himself. So Mrs. Grande, what do you know about this situation? Mr. Shoe asked. Carlos and John came up to Luke and I while we weren't doing anything to them. They started calling Luke gay and told me that he's just using me. Luke also told me about what's happened before I came to school here. Luke felt happy that someone was actually going to take his side in the situation and not betray him. Mr. Shoe them told Destiny and Luke that they could step out of the principals office. He then told Carlos and John to come into his office for punishments. They both got two weeks of ISS and lunch detention for another two weeks after that. Luke got lunch detention for two weeks. Destiny and Luke had gone back to class for another 15 minutes before the bell rang to go home. Luke thanked Destiny for being by his side and being the one with the Protection today.

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 of The Challenges is complete. I hope you enjoy. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you all!