The New Friend

Destiny and Luke got along pretty quickly. Their friendship sped right along and before you knew it they were best friends. Luke had told Destiny about everything that has happened, about last year, about Carlos and John, and about Zachary. Destiny had felt bad about Luke, but she told him that she went through the same thing at her old school. Zachary saw that Luke was happy, and was with a new friend. He was jealous. The day was over and Luke had lost a friend, but had gained a new one in only one day. Luke got home and just laid in bed, he didn't have anything to do or anyone to hang out with since him and Zachary weren't talking anymore. He decided to call Destiny and see if she wanted to hang out. Destiny came over to hang out and Luke was happy and so was Destiny. They enjoyed each other's company and just we're having fun. It was getting late, but Luke had one thing to ask Destiny. Luke asked Destiny, would..... You.... Um...... Would you..... Go out with me? Destiny had said yes, I would love to go out with you! Luke and Destiny were super excited and really did like each other. What made their relationship special was that it was Luke's first every major relationship. The cool thing was that they had so much stuff in common and that their relationship would last long. Luke was happy. Luke drove Destiny home and felt happy that someone like her could be his. The next morning was fun, Destiny and Luke meet up and sat together in all their classes and everyone suspected things, but they didn't really care. They just lived life to the fullest! But when Luke was actually not thinking about any of his worries Carlos and John have to ruin this moment and start saying crap to Luke and Destiny. Haha, your dating a gay guy! He doesn't actually love you, he's just using you to distract people from thinking he's gay. Luke started to tear up and saw that Destiny was crying. Luke had got up from his seat and punched Carlos in the the face. Carlos fell back and hit his head on the floor. John then came up and took a swing at Luke, but missed and Luke swung at him and hit in the stomach. Which that made John fall to the ground. Zachary saw what had happened and he thought I didn't know Luke could fight. I guess he doesn't really need my help after all. Luke has got sent to the office and along with Carlos and John. Luke couldn't believe that he did this to protect The New Friend that was now his girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 8 of The Challenges is complete. Action packed chapter. I hope you enjoy and keep reading. Thanks for reading guys.