I Care Too Much

Luke wanted to trade places with Zachary so bad. He wanted to be the one hurt. He couldn't be happy at this moment. Kristan, Destiny, and Luke went down to the cafeteria to eat. They wanted to help Zachary, but they couldn't help him. They wanted everything to go back to normal and have no more worries. Luke's life has changed for bad to worse. After they ate, they left the hospital knowing that they couldn't help him right now. They got to school and everyone looked at them as they walked into class late. Mrs. Prim asked them, Where have y'all been? Y'all are late to my class! They all gave her an ugly look before Luke answered her questions, We are late for a reason and where we have been in none of your business. I will talk to you after class why we're late. Luke didn't want to tell her or anyone about what happened out loud. Ok, I will speak to y'all after class. Mrs. Prim replied. The end of class came. They all went up to Mrs. Prim and told her about Zachary and why they were late. She apologized for the impolite nice earlier and said that she would pray for Zachary. We went through the rest of the day and hoped that Zachary would get better soon. After school they all met up at Luke's car and decided that they would go to the hospital and go see Zachary again. When they arrived they saw that Zachary's mom and dad were there. Hi Mr. and Mrs. Brookes. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Luke said. We aren't the only ones that have to go through this, y'all do too. Y'all are his friends, you don't have to say sorry we know that y'all are. They led them the way to Zachary's room to see him. They walked in the door and we gave them so alone time with Zachary. Once they came out they all went into the room together to see him. He was still there not looking alive or anything. What hurts me the most is that I can't help him. I can't do anything to make him better. I want him to be ok. I want him back. I want him happy and safe. I don't want him in pain. I don't want him hurt. I don't want to see him like this I Care Too Much for you Zachary. I want you back! Luke said to himself!

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 14 of The Challenges is complete. I hope you enjoy and please remember to vote and comment!