Save Us

I'm worthless, no one cares about me anyways. There might not be that many people care if I died. You don't know what I've been going through. I've been going through hell for the past 3 months and I can't deal with this crap anymore. I just want to end everything, my sorrows, my worries, and my life. Luke said. You don't have to end anything! I know what you are going through, Destiny and myself have seen everything that you have gone through and are here for you. We want you to be happy and not depressed. We want you alive not dead. We want you here! Kristan said crying. Destiny walks into the bathroom and breaks down crying. Luke, why would you try to kill yourself? I don't want you to die! I love you too much too loose you! Destiny said crying. Kristan and Destiny drove Luke to the hospital just to make sure he was okay. They emitted Luke to a room close to Zachary's room. Zachary was still in his coma and hasn't got better at all. Luke was going to be fine, but the doctor wanted to keep Luke at the hospital to make sure he was not going to go into suicidal mode and try to kill himself again. Destiny and Kristan left Luke's room to give him some space and to give him some alone time to think about everything. I can't believe Luke tried to do that! Destiny said to Kristan. I know I never thought that all that stress, and bullying he went through could cause something like this to happen. Kristan said. We just have to stick by him and make sure he's okay and not depressed from now on, because you never know when this could happen again. Destiny said. Destiny and Kristan went back up to Luke's room. Luke you know you can tell us anything when you need too right? Kristan said. Yeah, I know, it's just hard too let out of me and tell other people. Luke said. Well we will be here for you when you are ready to use our help. We love you too much too loose you! Destiny said. Luke got out of bed and walked to Zachary's room. Luke spent the rest of the day with Zachary to make sure he was okay. That night before he went to bed Luke said a prayer. Dear Lord, please forgive me for all my sins, please forgive me for everything bad I have done to hurt you, hurt me, or hurt other people. Lord please Save Us from sin, so we can live with you for eternity! Amen!

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 18 of The Challenges is complete! TE end is near and so much needs to happen in the last two chapters! Can't wait for my first book to be finished! Thanks for all the support! Please remember to vote, share, comment and follow! Thanks readers for sticking by me through this all!