Why Like This

Destiny and Luke walked into school, but didn't expect Kristan to come running towards them. Luke, Luke I need to tell you something! Kristan had called out. Ok. Sure, what is it? Luke said. Zachary was hurt yesterday by Carlos and John. Kristan said crying. Why was he hurt? And why by Carlos and John? Where is Zachary? Luke said worried. Zachary was in a fight with them. He was in a fight with them because Carlos and John were talking crap about you to everyone in school. Zachary was trying to stand up for you and by doing that he got beaten up for that. Kristan said angrily. Luke thought to himself, Why Zachary, why do you always have to care for me. In some way you always get hurt. Either by me or someone else. I do appreciate, but you don't always have too. I just hope your ok and I really do want to thank you. "Luke! Luke! Hello are you ok?" Kristan yelled. Yeah I'm okay, but where's Zachary? Is he ok? I want to see him? Luke said with regret. He's at the hospital, I was going to go with you once you got here. Kristan responded. Well let's go then. Luke said. They hoped in the Luke's car and drove to the hospital wondering if Zachary was okay. Silence filled the car the whole way to the hospital. They pulled into the parking lot. Luke asked Kristan, do you know what part of the hospital he's at? "Yes, he's in the emergency area!" Kristan replied. Luke thought, ugh, why do Carlos and John have to be such assholes and ruin everything. I just really hope he's ok. I care too much for him. I love you Zachary. They got out of the car. Kristan and Destiny went to find what room or where Zachary was, while Luke went to call Zachary's mom to tell him what happened. Destiny texted Luke when they found out the room he was in, Luke, Zachary's in room 302 we are in the waiting room waiting for you. Come as soon as you can. Love you! Luke wanted Zachary to be okay, and not hurt because of his troubles. Luke thought, all this is my fault. Nothing would have happened if I would've never told Zachary what was going on between Carlos and John and I. I want Zachary to be okay! I hate my life. Luke got to the elevator and went up to the third level and walked to waiting room nervously. They told the receptionist that they need to see Zachary Brookes. The receptionist said to take a left into the doors and walk down the hall to 302 and he's in that room. They listened to the receptionist and once they reached the door they were scared to go in but they did go in. Why Like This did he have to see how bad Carlos and John were.

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 11 of The Challenges is complete. This was a action packed chapter. I hope you enjoy. Please remember to vote and comment.