You Aren't Alone

Luke didn't know how to cope with Zachary being like the way he was. Luke couldn't see his best friend like this. Luke left the room and went to the waiting room. Destiny and Kristan followed. They sat down and just thought how could all this happen? How could he be like this? How could Carlos and John do this? They next day Luke went to school and had a job to take of with Carlos and John. He saw Carlos and John standing by there lockers. Luke went up and started to punch Carlos and John. Before you know it a fight broke out and they were sent to the office. They were all sent him for the day and everyone knew that Carlos and John were the ones that put Zachary in the hospital with a coma. Luke was angry at Carlos and John for being such assholes and beating the crap out of Zachary for standing up for a friend. Luke and Destiny had planned a dinner date for today, but how could they go and enjoy a date while there best friend was in the hospital. They wanted to spend all the time they have with Zachary just if he did it pull through. So, after school Destiny, Kristan, and Aubrie went with Luke to the hospital to see Luke. Zachary wasn't getting any better. They were scared he might die. The doctor came to talk to them, Are y'all Zachary's family? They said, No, we are his friends. Why? The doctor replied saying, I need to give some info to the family about Zachary's condition. Luke says, I can call them so you can speak to them on the phone. The doctor says, ok you can do that. Luke calls Mrs. Brookes. Mrs. Brookes this is Luke. I am here at the hospital and the doctor wants to give you some information about Zachary's condition. Luke gave the doctor his phone and he went into a room. When he came out he gave back Luke's phone back and walked away. Luke asked Destiny, Kristan, and Aubrie, should we go to Zachary's house to see what's wrong and to see if Mr. and Mrs. Brookes are ok? They said, ok let's go. They left the hospital and drove over to Zachary's house. They got to Zachary's house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Brookes welcomed them into the house and invited them into the Living Room. How can I help y'all kiddos? She asked. Are you ok? Is Zachary ok? Why did the doctor call you? Luke asked. Mrs. Brookes said, I'm ok, but the doctor called because he said that Zachary has been getting worse and that he might not make it. When they heard those words. Mrs. Brookes You Aren't Alone we are going to be by your side through all this ok?

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 15 of The Challenges is complete. Can't believe only 5 more chapters. There might be a second book in the works don't know yet! Please remember to vote and comment!