Where One Stands

Zachary and Luke had arrived at Luke's house. His mom and dad weren't home. Zachary had helped Luke to his room and laid him down on his bed. Zachary pulled up a chair and placed it next to Luke's bed and sat down. Luke had told Zachary, you can go home if you want. Zachary said no it's fine, I'm going to stay here and make sure your okay. Go to sleep Luke, you need some rest I'll be here when you wake up. A few minutes later Luke had fallen asleep. Zachary kept his promise and stayed there all night making sure Luke was okay. Luke woke up to a sleeping Zachary. Luke felt safe and didn't want to get up. Zachary wakes up to see Luke getting dressed for school. Are you sure your okay to go to school today? I can stay here with you if you need me to? Zachary asked. I'm fine going to school today. Maybe you should go get dressed for school. You have spare clothes that you left here to wear. They are in my closet. Luke said. Ok. Thanks. Zachary said. It's 7:45, I think we should start going to school now. Luke told Zachary. Ok let's go. Zachary replied. Today at school wasn't bad. No one came up to Luke and started to bully him. Luke had a good day. Zachary felt that Luke was going to be ok and get over this and move on hopefully. It was a Friday night, so what does that mean? It's also band nights! This was Luke's and Zachary's first year doing Marching Band. They both loved band. We preform at every half-time of the football games and we love it. They first half of the game went well, we were up 14-10. Then it was time to preform our first performance of the show entitled Imagine. We were both really nervous and scared to play in front of all these people in the stands. We were marching in onto the field. We got in our set positions, and began the show. Once we were finished with the show everyone was clapping and cheering us on. We marched off the field and went back into the stands. Luke gave Zachary a hug and told him, you did great Zachary. Good job bro. Zachary replied, thanks Luke, and good job too bro. The game had ended Taft had won their first game 24-14. We went into the band hall afterwards and took off our uniforms, and our band director could talk to us about our performance at half time. Mr. L said that they did a fantastic job for their first time preforming the show. After he was done talking Luke and Zachary went home to Luke's house and stayed the night. They were talking about how all this happened with Luke and ways for Carlos and John to stop bullying Luke and stuff. Luke figured out Where One Stands in these situations. He just hoped that everything will get better.

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 is done and ready for you too read. I hope you enjoy it and please remember to vote and comment on my story. Thanks everyone for reading and supporting my book.