First of Something New

Every year is a new beginning, to start over, to fix what you messed up, but most importantly it's to help start your new path. Luke had started a new year of school, 8th grade year to be exact. He was scared to come back and face the people he was bullied by in the 7th grade. Luke wasn't shy at all, but what happened the previous year had made him seem like a shy kid even though he wasn't. That morning of the first day back to school was tough, he wasn't ready to face reality again. He was afraid people would tell him crap and treat him badly. He didn't want to walk through the hall and see everyone again. It would have been way better if he could've moved to a different school. Luke just wanted everything to be fine. He wished that everyone would have forgotten what had happened the previous year in the 7th grade. He walked into the school and say so many faces he didn't want to see or talk to at all. He walked down the hallway and met up with some friends that were standing and talking to each other. They all said hi to each other and updated them on their summer vacation, but when Luke that it was not going to be as bad as he thought, two of his bullies came up to him and started say that he was gay, that he liked guys, and wanted to date them, and had their dick pics and stuff. Almost everyone in the hallway heard Carlos and John say all that stuff about Luke. Everyone started laughing and Luke had got really embarrassed and ran to the restroom and didn't come out till he was forced to. His best friend Zachary had came to see if he was ok and told him that the teacher wanted Luke in class. Zachary is one of Luke's best friends they are like brothers. Luke went to class with Zachary and they sat next to each other in the back of the class. They really weren't paying attention to the teacher at all, they were just talking and talking about their wonderful summer vacations. For once in Luke's life he felt safe and happy to be at school and talking to someone he cared about the most.

----------------------------------------------------- So this is Chapter 1 of The Challenges! I hope you enjoyed will be updating Either everyday or every other day! Thanks! Like and Comment for more!