Q & A

Happy Thanksgiving! Here are some insider answers to your burning questions about Theater Cubicles...

Q: "what happened to germaine after leaving high school? what about adel? did she go to a normal high school?  could you do this into series which would all tell about a different character with different interests (like one about a person who wants to build a career in music and another with arts)? or should i do spin offs? (;  i don't want to ask too much because i like to leave some things for my own imagination but these few i liked to ask :D x"

A: The reader can deduce that Adel at the end of the book is in her early, early twenties and hasn't even completed her under-grad education. Let's say that Adel found her calling in the wedding planning industry. She went to (normal) Beverly Hills High School. She doesn't go too far away from Nolan to college... She's had her fair share of boyfriends... If you are interested in writing a spin-off with absolutely no characters from Theater Cubicles but taking place in the Academy, I think that would be awesome. Make sure to pm me though so we can make sure about letting your readers know it's a spin-off :)

Q: "Do the Jolan babies happen???? I need them to be real???? If they do, you should totally write a sequel about them. That would make my life, seriously!!!"

A: Jolan babies happen. A sequel about them will not happen, though. Bonus chapter may ;) Comment any suggestions.

Q: "I think you should write a novel about Adel ... she is such a magical character even though she was physically in like 3 chapters."

A: Currently I'm not thinking about writing a separate story for Adel although I love her character. But you never know when inspiration will hit and I write holiday themed chapters with her in it.

Q: "You wrapped up all the stories and except Adel's. Does she still have that great relationship with Nolan? Did Nolan move out when he got casted and if he did, how did Adel survive without him? Did Juliette and Adel keep in touch?"

A: I love to know that you all loved Adel  as much as I did. Here's a little on what I think her future would be like. First of all, it is impossible for her relationship with Nolan to end. Remember that Nolan and Adel's parents' house is in Beverly Hills which is conveniently close to Hollywood. Nolan probably wouldn't have moved out at that time. Thus, over the years if Nolan kept in touch with Adel then Juliette, once married with Nolan, kept in touch with her as well.

Q: "New questions since I read your comments to me. What are some of your favorite musicals and how do you write a good book since your writing is amazing and I'm never able to write a book that I like."

A: My favorite musical is Les Miserables. I know... MAINSTREAM! In 2012 I was introduced to the musical genre because of its motion picture so... I love it! On my writing, inspiration just hits me. It just floods in my brain at the most inconvenient times so it is always nice to have me Notes app handy. That fact is combined with my innate ability to find and memorize the definition of descriptive words that has aided me in my pursuit for writing the way I do.

Q: "I would love for there to be a sequel. Are you planning on it? Also I was wondering what Jolan's future is if you aren't making a sequel."

A: No, I do not plan on writing sequels to any of my books actually because I myself like to have a try finish in the one book. This has great published examples and great published works disproving my preference. Harry Potter and The Hunger Games work as sequels but in my opinion the Selection and Divergent could have not been prolonged. As for Jolan's future, that's up to the readers imagination and possible future bonus chapters.

Q: "Will there be a sequel??????"

A: See above answer :)

Q: "What inspired you for your characters? Any specific people?"

A: The people around me definitely influence my characters as is the case for all writers I believe. If it's really obvious though I tweak significant things.

Q: "Okay first, how does Juliette remind you of yourself? At least for me, she is very similar to me. Where did you find the inspiration for her character?"

A: Juliette is like me in that at the beginning of high school she has not experienced anything. She develops perspective based on her new experiences. We differ greatly in most aspects but when it comes to the use of big words on a conversational basis she's very similar to me.

Q: "Uhm...im kinda confused about the last chapter...is it okay if you kinda explain it a bit  And does Jolan have kids?"

A: Let's clear up that Jolan does have kids. More on that might show up in bonus chapters. To sum up the lengthy final chapter here I go: Juliette is 25 years old when she receives a letter from the Academy notifying her about a reunion of her graduating class. She gets there and realizes that her senior directors are also invited including her ex-boyfriend Nolan. Immediately after seeing each other Jolan both realize that after dating different people they were really meant for each other. So engrossed in catching up, Juliette barely interacts with her former peers. Germaine doesn't even show up because she's on Broadway. Isaac apparently married his love from the Academy. After a while, Nolan decides Juliette and him should take a trip down memory lane. After remembering different events, he proposes to her. She accepts.

Special announcement: If I get 100k reads and/or 5k votes by Christmas I will be posting a holiday themed chapter with all your favorite characters and new ones!