mixed.

Demi's POV:

that night I slept over at Selena's. I was too emotionally drained to drive home. physically too.

Selena's POV:

"Demiiiiiii" I called her name once again trying to wake her. "Why won't you wake up" I said shaking her arm lightly.

I laid down defeated, my hand still on her skin. I started rubbing her and calling her name. It wasn't till about 2 minutes later I sat up and realized I wasn't rubbing her shoulder I was rubbing her chest!

"oh my-" I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream and wouldn't wake her up.

I sighed to myself. it's no use. she's such a heavy sleeper. I get out of my bed and walk into my bathroom. I'm not even dressed yet and it's 10:30am. "I love Saturdays" I said to myself as I pulled my hair up into a pony tail.

"bleep... bleep" I heard my phone go off. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my phone. "Hey Sel, it's me again.. Just wanted to let you know I'm really sorry. I regret it all, I really really like you. Only you." I rolled my eyes at nicks message.

Honestly he basically made out with my best friend. no he didn't basically.. HE DID. I sighed to myself unsure what to say in response.

"hmm.. mm" I hear demi moan out. I looked over at her and she is still knocked out.

"beeeeeep, beep, beeeeep" I check my phone again but it's not my phone. It was Demi's phone. Curiosity gets the best of me as I make my way over to the end table near Demi's head and pick up her phone.

"Hey girly, did you and Joe break up?! why? He's incredibly hot, get him back before someone else makes him their own" ... I instantly delete the text from Miley to save Demi a few tears. Miley is such a bitch.

"Hey Demz....we should talk, we need to talk. just give me a call, maybe we can meet up?" oh my god Joe.. why isn't he angry at demi? Why does he wanna just talk? She cheated on him! This is so stupid.

I set Demi's phone back down & stare at demi for a while. She's so beautiful no wonder, nick kissed her. I walked over to my bed and sat on it careful to not wake demi.

I stared down at her tucking a piece of hair behind her hair. Her hair was so soft, she breathed light breathes and her naked face was gorgeous. Her lips were slightly parted, her pink smooth lips. what am I thinking, she's asleep and plus I can't just kiss my best friend! .. she probably wouldn't care.. BUT she's my best friend! My thoughts wrestled each other and one had to end up winning I knew I shouldn't, but she was just so adorable. She was sleeping she would never know, I just needed to know what it felt like, what it taste like, why everyone was choosing her over me.

I leaned down and lightly sat my tongue between her mouth then closed off the space between our lips. Once I released her lips from mine her breath lingered on my lips, as I was still close to her. too my surprise I kissed her again and again. slowly and careful not to wake her.

Her mouth was so sweet and her lips were so soft. I sucked on her bottom lip. I can't believe I'm doing this oh my god She sighed and slipped her tongue into my mouth massaging my tongue with here. my eyes shot open as i parted our lips and looked down upon her face, but her eyes were still closed. I smirked to myself.

"Is demi having a good dream?" I whispered to her and lightly licked her neck. she moaned out. Her moans were so melodious, so beautiful. Her moans were my favorite sound.

"why yes selena I am" she whispered. I faced her again horror in my eyes. "Demi, I-"

"Shhhh" she put her finger on my lips. "It's okay, I was awake the whole time. At first I thought it was kinda weird that you'd do this to me in my sleep but then again I don't know how you feel so do what you have to do"

I smiled down at her about to kiss her but then a question flew through my mind. "Wait are you a lesbian?" I asked her quietly. she giggled.

"No! .. I don't think so. you're my best friend so I'm comfortable with it." She told me.

"So we can continue?" I asked happily. she nodded her head smiling at me and bring my lips to her neck. I closed my mouth onto her neck and started sucking and licking. I managed to slide down her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra. Even better. I slide my mouth down onto her left nipple and sucked lightly. She moaned so softly and pretty. Just her moans were getting me so wet. My hand worked its way down her stomach and into her short gray shorts. She wasn't wearing any underwear either! I brought my mouth up to her ear.

"My, my demi no bra or underwear? That is not appropriate. Someone needs to teach you a lesson" I whispered seductively in her ear.

I let my finger run up and down her slit slowly. "uhhh.. Selena, yes teach me a lesson" she moaned so loud. my finger found her clit and I started massaging it slowly. I heard her scream and I looked up but then she slapped her hand over her mouth.

"It's okay baby, scream all you want. My parents aren't home, okay?" I told her reassuringly. She just nodded her head and kept her eyes closed. I removed my hand from her pussy and let both hands massage her tits. I trailed my mouth down her body until my tongue was massaging her slit deeper and deeper.

"Selena please" she breathed. "Please what?" I said lifting my tongue away. "Wait no don't stop!" She yelled at me. I smiled to myself and kept licking slowly.

"Please Selena.. I need you" Those last three words echoed in my head. Demi.. needed me? she needed me. she needed this. my tongue found her clit and I swirled my tongue around enjoying her loud moans. "s-s-stop t-teasing" she barely got out. I slipped my tongue inside of her and she screamed so loud I giggled and she started breathing really heavy. in, out, in, out, in, out over and over with my tongue. I let my tongue sit inside her and I wiggled it around. that drove her crazy.

"Selena, I'm so close" she breathed. I went faster and faster until she screamed so loud I gasped and her sweet fluids filled my mouth. she tasted so good. I licked up all the juices and lapped at her pussy for a while.

"ohhh.. ohh!" she let out high pitched noises as I cleaned her up. I crawled back up to her and laid with her. She rested her head on my pillow and then i felt something cold against my stomach. Demi's hand slid down my body and started massaging my clit under my pajama bottoms.

"oh my god!" I let out, feeling over whelmed by the instant pleasure. "that's okay, demi I'm tired" I said quickly.

"no.. baby I want too" she said slowly in my ear and kissed my neck.

"no it's okay" I said pushing her hand away. something about her pleasuring me just made me feel really weird. She looked up at me and pouted. I giggled and kissed her pouty lips. She grabbed my face and deepened the kiss. "nuh uh" I moaned into her mouth, I tried telling her to stop but she just kept kissing me. I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me. It's like, she wanted to do it again. Finally I got my lips free from hers.

"Demi, demi, demi" I said grabbing her wrists. "what?" She said quickly trying to kiss me again. I dodged the kiss. she just stared at me & then her face turned bright red & then I realized what she was doing and I realized how much of a bitch I must seem right now.

"Demi, I loved it. It was really great, thank you" I said quickly. "Oh no problem, you can use my body any time!" She laughed trying to make things less awkward.

"I just didn't know you were.. done" she tells me. "that's okay! ..I am though" I laugh along with her. A few seconds of silence pass and she separates her body from me and reaches over to check her phone.

"Ugh,Joe wants to meet up.."

"oh.. why?" I ask, acting like I didn't already know. "probably to scream at me.." She mutters what she just said kind of upsets me. He will not scream at her. I rest my hand on Demi's back and she looks at me. "he will not scream at you, okay? .. Ill go with you" I tell her. she smiles at me and gives me a hug.