confront.

confront.

we arrived at olive garden about 20 minutes late because I started crying and we had to pull over and talk and fix my makeup. we walked in and Selena said "Gomez, party of 5" he showed us our table and there everyone was. I sat down next to Joe, Selena sat next to me, nick next to Selena, & Miley was on Nicks other side.

"so did you guys order.. Or?" Selena asked.

"no, we didn't we wanted to wait for you" nick responded to Selena. Selena rolled her eyes.

I flicked joes knee. "waiter!" he yelled. The waiter came over and took our order. Selena& I both got italian apple & chicken crisp salads with raspberry vinaigrette and raspberry lemonade. we were too upset to eat but it would be weird if we didn't order.Miley got leak soup with water. ( she barely ever eats) & I don't know what the boys got. After we ordered we were too busy to talking to hear what they got.

"so!" Selena broke the silence.

"let's play a game, it's called truth or kiss. You ask someone a question and they have to answer it truthfully or kiss you!"

"selena!" I said with the most innocent face possible. She gave me a pout then grinned at me.

"I'll go first! " selena said

She turned towards nick.

"Nick?" she said innocently.

"yeah?" he said, smiling at her.

"how many hairs do you have on your head?"

"um.. hold on" he started to take strands of his hair and count.

selena looked down playing with her nails.

"cmon I'm kidding" he said then lead her chin up to his face and kissed her.

I rolled my eyes. we all did.

the kiss went from just a peck to open mouth so I pinched selena's thigh and whispered in her ear. "stay classy" she instantly kissed his cheek then smiled. She was all giggly from the kiss.

"nicks turn!" she said.

nick asked miley a question.

"umm what's my first name?" he asked.

"seriously? I won't be kissing anyone tonight I swear"

"hell no you wont" I said under my breath. I could see selena trying to hide her smile. she heard me.

"it's Nicholas" miley said.

"yup!" he smiled at her.

"my turn!" she yelled.

"um actually miley it's um.. Demi's turn"

"oh.. " miley said quietly.

Why was selena doing this to me!? She just wants to torture me! I thought to myself.

I turned towards Joe.

"uh.. do you truly love me?"

I noticed he wasn't look at me. I followed his gaze and he was staring at miley. I looked at selena for help but she was too busy in la la land cuddling and giggling with nick.

I turned back to Joe.

"Joe?" I said in an innocent voice

"yeah babe." he turned his attention back to me.

"do you love me?" I said it a little louder then needed. Then everyone turned around and looked at us.

Joe went to speak then he just kissed me.