time.

I decided instead of spending my day with Joe I'd see selena. I haven't seen her in a while and I have been curious to what she's been up to.

I slipped on some PINK sweatpants and a light gray v-neck. some pink flip flops and left.

I got into my car and went over to selena's house.

I stopped on my way there to get us starbucks and her mom a blueberry bagel. She loves those.

As I pulled into selena's driveway a car I haven't seen was there.

"weird" I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and grabbed my stuff and went to the door. I went to open the door and it swung open.

"I could smell the bagel

From a mile away!"

Selena's mom answered the door.

I giggled "here you are" and

Handed her, her treat.

"thanks dear!" she said then kissed me on the cheek. I smiled.

I walked in "selena!" I yelled kinda irritated she didn't come see me right away.

"oh she's at the pool" her mother told me.

"Kay!" I responded back.

I looked outside the window. She wasn't at the outside pool so she must've Been indoors. I opened the heavy glass door to the indoor pool area. I took my flip flops off right away. right when my feet hit the plush

Light tan carpet I was instantly calm.

"deeemmiii!!!" I heard

My name being screamed across the room. I set the coffee and things down and turned around and there selena was running up to me to give me a hug.

"selena oh my god I missed you!!"

"I missed you too." she sad sadly, embracing me in a warm hug. "are you okay?" she whispered to me. I could tell she was tearing up. "yeah I'm fine." "promise?" she responded. "promise" I said back.

She pulled out of the hug and looked at me with teary eyes.

"awe don't cry or I'll cry" i said . she laughed then walked over to her chair. "here" she said as she threw a baby blue string bikini at me.

"thanks" I said walking out and down the hall to the bathroom.

I went in the bathroom and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror. "skinny. very skinny" I thought to myself. I took my black hair out of my bun. Now I looked sexy... whatever. I shrugged.

I left my clothes in the bathroom and walked out.

I tripped over someones foot , i grabbed there arm to keep from

Falling but they caught me. I assumed it was David. He is always there.

"oh my god I'm so sorry" I said while laughing. I looked up and it was nick! "oh hi nick" I said. "hey Demi" he said causally.

A few seconds passed. "uh" I said quietly.

He had his hands firmly grasped around my waist.

"uh.. sorry" he stuttered. he released his tight grip but I still could feel his soft hands resting on my hips.

"Demi.. are you okay?"

"yeah! totally! why wouldn't I be?"

I caught him glancing down at my wrist. I instantly started rubbing where the scars were.