over-easy

Demi's POV:

"Demi! ..10 minutes & we're leaving!" Caitlyn tells me as she walks out the

door.

it's 5:35am I'm awake & not even dressed yet. It's the second week and we're going on a field trip! I'm starting to think this camp is more advanced then they make themselves out to be, I mean we have central air in the cabins and mats under our sheets to make our beds comfortable. it's just little things like that, that make me question if I should even call this place a camp or not.

I push the unnecessary thoughts out of my mind as I climb out of bed.

I slip into some jean shorts and I put on a black sports bra & a cut off tshirt that's gray with a california logo on it. I step into my black vans then grab my cross body and sling it.. across my body. (as if it weren't obvious)

"I'm coming!" I yell as I spray some sweet and flirty onto my neck & wrists.

I don't hear her yell back so im guessing she's already on the bus. As I rush down the steps of my cabin I see louis and camble carrying a mattress into the cabin across from mine. There's blankets and pillows piled ontop of it. Must've had a camper come late or something.

Caitlyn grabs my arm pulling me out of my thoughts that weren't all that interesting anyway, so I don't mind.

"Dude.. why'd you wake up so late? you knew we had to leave at 5:40" she says in a motherly voice as if she's my best friend and she's know me a million more weeks than 2.

"um.. I forgot.. I don't know, it's early Caitlyn, I mean honestly.. who gets up at 4:50am to get ready like that's so-"

I don't even finish my sentence before she cuts me off with a snarky comment, as usual.

"people who wanna look better than you." she says holding her head higher than the sun, as if the statement that just came out of her mouth will go down in all of history.

I mouth 'oh' and she smirks at me. typical.

she punches me lightly in the arm and I rub it, even though it didn't hurt.

6:00am

it's been a pretty dreary, tired morning even though I've only been conscious for 20 minutes of it. Everyone else seems to be pretty happy though. As I step on the bus I get a ton of "sup lovato" "demaaaaay babaaaay" "hey sit next to me" "I have a free seat over"

& I honestly just ignore it all and grab an empty seat towards the back of the bus. I don't feel like talking this whole trip, I honestly just wanna sleep.

without even thinking I've already layed my sweater against the window and my head is resting on it while lorde's melodious voice flows through my ears. And in a moment I'm gone.

9:24am

I'm awaken by the vibrating feeling in my arm.

I rub my arm half heartedly without even opening my eyes desperately wanting to drift back into my watching myself perform everyone song that came on shuffle, in 3rd person. But it JUST. WONT. STOP.

I try verbally this time, even though probably less than half the bus is awake right now I'm still a little self conscious about people thinking I talk in my sleep or something. So I keep it at a whisper.

"Please stop.. Caitlyn.. I know it's you.. C'mon please.." I beg and beg and she keeps shaking me. WHY. I'm tired, I'm sleepy, I'm so close to crying, can't she hear it in my voice? I just want to go back to sleep. Finally I turn around and sit up & there you know it sits Caitlyn right next to me.

"Why won't you just let me sleep? ..huh?" Im very tired but none of this is coming from tired demi it's coming from pissed off demi. I can barely even open my eyes.

"..no answer? ..well, im pretty sure I should be able to do what I want, when I want without having to worry about anyone getting in my way, okay? I mean.. god this is so frustrating, you know like you can't control what I do, I'm my own person. It's like you THINK you can just tell me what to do or what not to do, or do whatever you wants to me like NO you CANT do that, that's not how a human treats another human & im SICK OF BEING TREATED LIKE IM AN OBJECT!

I look down at my lap not knowing what else to say, waiting for the blank stares im going to get in a moment.

And all of a sudden the vibration stops. All of a sudden i'm breathing heavy, all of sudden my chest feels tight, all of a sudden my eyes feel damp, all of a sudden my phone receives service for the first time in two weeks collecting all the texts that were sent to me within that time period 45/57 which are Joes. All of a sudden I replay my last memory with joe in my mind, & that's the last I can remember until I hit my head and everything goes black.

(NOT REALLY AN OFFICIAL UPDATE BUT I NEEDED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING.

MORE TO COME SOON.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND BEING PATIENT WITH ME I LOVE YOU ALL.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER)