let me be.

Demi POV.

the rest of the day was just kinda dreary. the minute it hit 3:05 I was out the door. 

I rushed to my car so I wouldn't catch Joe. There was Selena sitting in my car looking cute as ever in her light denim ripped skinny jeans, short light brown uggs and navy blue sweatshirt. It was a little big on her.

"Demi, look! Nick gave me his sweatshirt cause' today in algebra I was cold and I went to give it back after school and he told me I should keep it just incase i get cold later!" "cute right!?" she asked me. 

I sat in my seat Just looking down watching my tears drop in my hands.

"Demi?" Selena said concerned. 

Selena shook my thigh "Demi what's wrong?!" she pleaded. 

just as I went to speak, she appeared at Selena's window. Miley. 

I wiped my tears and looked away, just the site of her made me upset.

Selena turned around. "miley hey!" she giggled. "whats up?" she asked Miley sweetly.

"oh nothing just wanted tell my bestie ( those words cut through me like a knife. Selena is my best friend and Miley knows that) that were going to see Katy perry tonight! Front row!" 

"oh my god Miley! That's so perfect!" Selena turned around to me, "isn't that aw-" she cut herself off when she remembered how upset I was. She turned back to Miley. "look miles I can't come bec-" Miley cut her off. "demi can come too! I'll just get an extra ticket!" Miley said happily. Selena looked at me and I looked at her. I didnt say anything but Selena could tell I didn't wanna go. 

Selena turned back to Miley "Miley it's not gonna work out, sorry thanks for the tickets'" she said as she waved her hand behind her signaling me to start the car and back out.

Miley looked crushed. "um.. Alright.. Next time then?" she asked. "sure!" Selena said as I backed out. I drove all the way to Selena's. That's where we usually talk.