maybe.

the next morning I woke up to selena sleeping on me.

I reached over for my glass of water.

I tried not to wake her but she woke up instantly.

"good morning gorgeous" she said.

"good morning" I smiled at her.

I rubbed my neck and felt my locket Joe gave me.

"wheres Joe" I asked instantly remembering last night.

"he want to get us breakfast."

She said back to me.

"oh" I smiled to myself.

I was still wearing my jeans and tank top, which had some blood on it and was quite depressing.

I picked up phone and called Joe.

Joe: Demi! Hey, goodmorning.

Me: hey, are you still out?

Joe: yeah I just left. why? do you need something?

Me: um... yeah. can you go to my house and get black leggings,uggs and a t-shirt.. and underwear and a bra?

I giggled when I said bra.

Joe: the black lace one?

Me: shh! Nick is with you! I giggled. yes that one.

Joe: okay, see you in a bit babe.

Me:bye

I hung up.

Selena's POV.

Demi looked over and smiled at me, I smiled back at her. Inside I wasn't smiling though. I was pissed.

she was acting like everything was normal and we had a sleep over at the hospital or something!

"Demi"

"yeah?" she said looking over at me.

"umm.. so are you gonna stop hurting yourself now that you've learned your lesson?" I asked her.

Demi's POV.

my eyes widened and I was in utter shock.

"why would you even ask me that? I've learned my lesson? is this some kind of game to you? I can't just STOP-" she cut me off.

"YES YOU CAN JUST STOP. It's like when ever you're upset that's what you go to. You don't go to me, to nick, to Joe, to Dallas, no-one!" she yelled at me.

I looked at my best friend and then I looked over and realized joe and nick slowly walking in obviously wondering what is happening.

I grabbed selena's hand but she cringed then pulled back instantly and started rubbing her hand softly. I noticed her whole hand was bandaged. Then I remembered the night before when she grabbed the blade to keep me from making another cut. the thought brought me to tears.

"I'm sorry" I said with tears streaming down my face.

she was looking down and had tears in her eyes.

nick set the breakfast on the table and sat in a chair close to the door. Joe came over and put his hand on my back than set the clothes down next to me. He leaned his head down to mine.

"are you okay?" he whispered to me. "yeah" I responded back then he kissed my cheek & went and sat next to nick.

Selena looked up at me, I was already looking at her.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" she said in a high pitched shaky voice. I could tell she was choked up. She opened her mouth to speak than the tears started pouring out of her eyes.

"you know I love you" she said through hysteric sobs.

Nick had gotten up and was standing close by.

"stop" I said to her.

"just come here" I held out my arms and hugged her while she cried. I was crying to but not nearly as much as she was.

Selena pulled out from the hugged. "ill let you change. I'm sure Joe is just dying to be with you" she said with a smirk on her face. I giggled.

Selena walked over to nick and hugged him, then they started setting up breakfast for all of us.

I grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and folded them neatly even though they were dirty. I slipped on the baby blue under wear, my black lace bra, my black leggings. Socks, short light brown uggs and my t-shirt.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

"this isn't my t-shirt" I thought to myself.

Suddenly a smell over whelmed me. The smell of joes cologne. It smelled so good. I smiled as the smell tickled my nose.

I put my black long shiny hair in a pony tail and left my side bangs out. Then I walked out of the bathroom. within a matter of seconds I was picked up an spun around.

"Joe!" I screamed giggling. "put me down!" I couldn't stop laughing!

Nick and selena noticed and started dying of laughter.

Suddenly a nurse walked in.

"what's going on!?" she said. Her eyes a mile wide.

Joe put me down. "nothing" he said nervously. The nurse looked at me for clarification

"nothing, sorry for the noise"

She nodded and walked out.

It was silent for about a second then we all busted out laughing. It was one of the happiest moments ive ever had.