truth.

Joe's POV.

I don't think I've ever felt more pain in my life.

...my own brother taking advantage of my girlfriend!?

How could he do that!?

Demi's POV.

there I stand in the cool air of the refrigerator. I had goose bumps but not from the cold air. I was staring into joes eyes as he stare into mine.

My face was dead serious until I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm sorry.." I whispered so quietly I don't know if he even heard me.

His face looked like his heart was broken

"Awe baby why are you sorry?" He said to me as he walked over to me and embraced me in a warm hug.

I heard him hit the fridge door to close it.

I naturally wrapped my arms around his back and cried into his chest. he held onto me like there was no tomorrow.

When we finally broke apart he poured me a glass of water and we went upstairs to my room.

He asked countless times if I wanted him to carry me up the stairs but I just kept saying "no"

once up in my room I just paced around my room so nervous. Joe quickly set the water down on the left end table of my king sized bed.

"Demetria baby calm down"

"I can't!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. "I know you're hurt just tell me!" I yelled.

He looked down. "I am hurt."

I sighed.

"I cannot believe nick would take advantage of you like that!!!" He finally yelled.

"This was supposed to be our special night!!! He's such an ass!!" He yelled again.

I was confused although flattered when I realized he cooked the dinner for two down stairs.

"Joe.. what are you talking about" I asked him.

"Oh demi" he said walked towards me and cupping my face. "Don't be scared, don't act like it didn't happen"

I just stared into his eyes.

"I saw you.. I saw him... He basically grabbed you out of the car and kissed you. I saw you try and pull away but he kept forcing you to kiss him. I saw him go to walk away and I saw you yell at him then run into the house quite upset." He said to me.

Tears were streaming down my face at how messed up a simple kiss in Selena's hall way has spiraled into something so much bigger.

"Don't be scared demi" he whispered and then he held our foreheads together.

"I'm not scared joe" I said.

"You're not?" He responded back to me.

"No" I said.

"You're a strong girl baby" he said then kissed my cheek.

I smiled at the kiss. It felt good.

I tapped my cheek again and pouted.

He smiled and went to kiss my cheek then I turned my head and caught his lips on mine.

he bit my lip while we were kissing and I slid my tongue into his mouth. I felt his tongue against mine.

without warning he stopped kissing me.

I instantly felt annoyed. but it didn't last long when I felt his lips slowly kissing from my cheek and down, when he got to my neck all I could think of was nick.