unaware .

We arrived at demi's three story mansion. I grabbed both our purses and Demi's hand then went all the way to the third floor which demi's room was on. Once in her room she went right into the bathroom.

"you okay?" I called to her.

"yeah I'm just gonna change" she said. 

I changed into pink sweat pants and a light grey v-neck.

and I went downstairs to talk to Dallas and get some snacks. We didn't eat at the restaurant so I was starving.

Demi's POV

I can barely speak with out crying, my body aches so much with pain I feel like I could cry forever, I needed help and no-one could give it to me but me. I opened a cabinet in my bathroom and pulled out my only hope. a small blade from a razor. I sat there thinking about it for a little bit. but i knew id end up doing it anyway. I pressed down on my skin and slid it across. I bit my lip and cried silently from the pain. I did it once more, right under the first cut and the pain was unbearable I screamed and instantly regretted it. 

Selena's POV

As I was saying goodnight to Dallas and Madison my eyes widened. I heard Demi scream and froze for about a second & I dropped the snack tray glass shattered and it made a terrible mess but I didn't care. Dallas was already in her room but Madison was lingering in the kitchen and I didnt realize she followed me upstairs. "Demi! I screamed as I rain up the steps. I banged on the bathroom door, "are you okay!?" I just heard her sobbing. " I opened the door to see blood on the floor and on her jeans coming from her wrist. Her face was red and tears were streaming down her face as she went to make a third cut I ran in and grabbed the blade out of her hand accidentally cutting my own hand. "Demi Demi Demi" I said through tears, I sat on the floor with her and held her tightly and rocked her as she cried hysterically. I was crying too. I couldn't stand to see my best friend like this. Then that's when I saw it. Madison standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "why are you hurting sissy" she asked me. "GO GET DIANNA, Madison!!!" "why are you hurting sissy!?!??" she screamed back at me while she was crying. "I'm not Madison! Please get your mom!!!" Madison ran out of the room and shortly her mom ran in, she took one look and yelled "DALLAS CALL AN AMBULANCE" 

Dianna rushed in and held onto both of us. she didn't dare try to tend to demi's cuts. Demi would resist. So she decided to let the nurses deal with it.

Tears were streaming down my face. "it's gonna be okay" I said quietly to Demi who was still in hysterics. 

I sit in the waiting room with dianna, Madison, Dallas, nick & Joe. I sit with my knees up to my chest shaking and tears streaming down my face. Nick had one arm around me and one holding my hand. Dallas held madison & dianna held both her daughters hands and Joe sat next to nick with his face in his hands. 

The doctor came out and said "Selena... Gomez?" everyone looked up. "yes!" I said standing up. Wiping my tears. Nick stood up along with me. "miss Demetria is asking for you." I took a deep breath. "nick hugged me warmly "be strong" he whispered then kissed my cheek. 

I walked in to the room Demi was staying in. I've never seen a sight any more horrible then what I am seeing right now.