messing around (Chapter Twenty)

*your POV*

Me and Eren kept talking about just stuff we did when we were off of training. But i couldn't help but keep checking to see if Levi was anywhere.
As Eren was telling me about something that happened in town, I completely stoped listening and looked behind and around me before turning back to him seeing he had stopped taking and was looking at me.

"Oh uh sorry, what were you saying?"
You asked as he chuckled
"Y/N why are you so paranoid, Levi probably has a bunch of shit to do already, why would he be looking for you?"
He said. He did have a good point
"Ugh yeah your right"
I said in defeat
"See, and also why would you worry about him seeing you. I mean your technically dating so why be so nervous?"
Eren asked

"I don't know Eren. Its just how i roll i get really nervous around people i like"
I said looking at Eren. I sweari heard him whisper something like 'i know how you feel' but it must have been my imagination.

"Well maybe you just need to talk to him, so you get more comfortable around him?"
Eren suggested. I was about to protest. Until i thought about it.
"Actually thats a good idea"
I said thinking. Eren nodded with a smile.
"Ill be back"
I said and headed down to Levi's office.

Once i got into the building i began my way to Levi's room, a confident smirk played on my face. But i soon noticed that ever step closer i got to Levi's office the more my smirk faded. I was almost shivering by the time i made it to his door.

'Am i really doing this, ok ok im good why am i nervous?'. Thats it im doing it. I lifted up my hand to knock on the door but as soon as i did that the door creaked up.

I waited for a voice to say that i could come but no answer came. It seemed like the room was empty. I pushed open the door more seeing that the curtains were pulled over the windows making the room dark and hard to see.

I than made the bad decision to go into the dark room. I walked around lighty calling out the captains name seeing if he was in here. I walked through his office and bed room, he was no where to be seen.

I sighed and walked back to the door about to open it when an arm wrapped around my waist and another hand found its way to my mouth so i couldn't scream. My body shook with fear. I was terrified, who was this? My question was almost instantly answered.

"Hello darling~"
I heard the fimiler voice of Levi say. I calmed down when i heard his voice.
"Your in big trouble"
He said sadly. 'What whay did i do? Wait is this because i left?' I thought to myself.
"You forgot to do something in the morning"
He said. Ok now im confused. I went to training, and i didn't forget anything im his room,what was i forgetting?

I couldn't seem to find an answer when i felt chaped lips press against my soft ones. I felt my face heat up and i knew i was blushing bright red. It didn't take long for my lips to mold with his and for the kiss to turn into a full on make out session. He lifted me up, and placed me back down on the desk Not breaking the kiss.

I wrapped my legs around his waist to deepen the kiss and i moaned into his mouth making him smirk. He than pulled away satisfied with my reaction. I wimpered at the loss of his lips.
"You forgot a morning kiss"
Levi said with a wicked smile. I blushed when he looked at me and could only find myself smiling as i buried my face into his neck.

He than sighed but still smiled said
"Yo need to get back to training baby"
I groaned but nodded thinking that Eren must be wondering what's taking so long. I pulled away from him before giving him a last short but passionate kiss, and hopped off his desk and began walking to the door. He slapped my ass as i walked out making me yelp and blush ten times darker.

I walked faster out the door and closed it behind me trying to calm the blush down that was on my face but when i looked up i saw Eren standing the mouth agape and a blush also painting his face...

~~~~Im really just pushing the relationship between Levi and you alot but hope you like it regardless Oh and after restarting my phone multiple times the problem was fixed so i can post again well at least this story and until next time♡~~~~