Blood And Friendship(Chapter Twelve)

*your POV*

As soon as I left Eren's room I started running. I don't know why  I was scared for Armin. I knew that he probably just needed some alone time but I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad had happened as multiple scenarios raced through my head.

I ran to the east wing running down the stairs and out the door. Armin was my friend and I couldn't let anything happen to him. The sun was just rising but the sky was still painted a dark blue colour with light reflecting on it. It looked beautiful Armin would love this.

Bring us back to the topic. The east side of the town was alot similar to the north as it was mostly empty except for the field and the small forest that was there. Which was much different from the south and west side of town which was where the goods stands were set up and the streets were filled with people while over here it was peaceful and quiet.

I slowed down my pace and looked out across the land, placing my hand in a saluting position on my forehead blocking my eyes from the sun rise. Since most of the area was open land the only place he could be was probably in the forest near the wall.

I began to pick up my speed again, running into the forest i stopped when i hit my head on a branch and fell on the ground. I groaned at the pain and my stupidity. Running through a thick forest was probably not the best idea. I groaned again as the pain shot through my head again.

God thats gonna leave a mark i thought as i reached up pressing my hand to my forehead, wincing i pulled my hand down seeing the red liquid on it. I stopped my self pity when i heard soft whimpering coming from behind a tree which was not to far away. I stood up my head ached even more but i didn't put much thought into it as i needed to see what the sounds were.

I could feel the blood dripping down my face and falling to the ground. I wiped it and kept walking my knees getting weaker as i got closer. I finally found where the sounds were coming from and looked at the area noticeing an Armin sitting against a tree his book in hand and with familiar red liquid and gashes on his legs the blood staining the white fabric of his jeans.

I gasped at the sight causing Armin to look up as soon as he looked up he cried harder and shoved his head into his knees in sunk down to my knees crawling over to him and inspecting the cuts on his legs they were not like any cuts i had seen before. I looked at the ground noticeing a knife on the dirt covered in blood. I was confused for a moment before almost crying myself when i found out what he did.

"Armin w-why did you d-do this"
I said letting the tears fall. Then his voice weakly spoke out.
"I-im s-sorry im s-so sorry Y/N i just needed to feel something y-you broke m-my heart"
I couldn't stop myself from sobbing out. This was all my fault. It was my fault that he was like this i grabbed him and hugged him. I felt him stiffen.

I cried out.
"Armin i love you.. but not like that you are my best friend and i never wanted this to happen i jus-"
I shut up when i felt Armin's arms wrap around me pulling me into an even tighter hug. We sat like that for a moment before he pulled back looking me in the eyes an ever so gentle smile on his lips.

"I know you didn't like me like that i just thought that maybe..."
He started explaining.
"I know armin but never ever do this to yourself again"
I said gesturing to the marks on his legs with a look of concern on my face. He looked at me again before nodding and responding with.
"As long as you will always be my friend i won't do anything to myself "
He said looking at me and i smiled and i pulled him into a hug again
"Deal"
I said looking at him.

I than froze feeling the same feeling from before of blood on my forehead my body feel limp. I think I lost too much blood...
"Y/N?"
I hear Armin's voice fading out. He dropped his book.
"What's this cut on your forehead?"
He said his voice getting even more faint as he layed me on the floor.
"Y/N? Y/N!?"
Was the last thing that i heard from Armin before his voice was completely gone and my world went black...

~~~~Omg I am so sorry this came out of nowhere but don't worry reader-chan is ok just sleeping (lazy mofo) no but really everything will be set more clear in the next chapter and untill then have a fantastic day♡
P.S I didn't know what to put for the pic so i just put homestuck because it is amazing~~~~