Im Sorry...(Chapter Eleven)

*your POV*

Me and Hanji finally approached her door once again. As i kept trying to calm down from earlier with a huge grin on my face. Hanji opened the door and everyone looked at us. I noticed that jean had frosting on his nose and sasha had paint covering her hands. I guess they kept playing while we were out. I chuckled covering my mouth only imagining what they did.

"So what happened?"
Eren said impatiently, tapping his foot against the bed. I opened my mouth to answer only to be cut off by Hanji.
"She kissed him"
Hanji said happily she opened her mouth again to finish her sentence and explain that he was kinda asleep. But this time she was cut off by someone completely unexpected.
"That's it!"
Armin's unusually loud voice boomed out. All of us looking at him with wide eyes. This was not like him at all.

"I can't take this!"
He finished before jumping off the bed, grapping my hand and pulling me roughly out of the room slamming the door behind him which was completely out of character for him. He turned me around and looked in my eyes
"(Y/N) I loved you from the minute i layed eyes on you"...

*Armin's POV*

It was my last chance to get her so i just let it out. And before I knew it I grabbed her face and pulled her into my lips. I felt her freeze and she pulled away before i could even finish the kiss. She looked down her mouth slighty open and her eyes wide.
"Im sorry... i don't like you that way"
She mustered out before pushing my hands off her shoulder and running down the hallway.

I looked up with tears in my eyes seeing that everyone had come out of the room. seen what had happened. I finally broke falling to the ground my heart shattered in a million pieces as i stuck my head in my knees and let warm tears pour out of my eyes. The only thought in my mind was. 'You were everything to me... i was nothing to you'. i kept replaying over and over in my head...

*your POV*

I can't believe that just happened. I thought as I ran down the hallway and to the staircase. I sprinted down the stairs and out of the door. The only light I had guiding me was the moon. I ran into the trees making sure I was covered by the leaves and branches. I needed to be alone for a little while.

I found a large old oak tree and leaned against it sliding down. 'Im so sorry Armin' was all i could think. I didn't want any of this to happen I just wanted to be with Levi and i had no idea what what effect I was having on Armin. Will I ever be able to be his friend again.

I need to tell him I don't love him like that but I still want to be friends. Im such a shitty person. God why is this so hard to say to him.'come on man up' I sighed and stood up after thinking about what I would say multiple times. I walked out of the wooded area and back into the street.

I walked back to the main building breathing heavy. I didn't know where armin would be but his room would be a good bet. I walked up the stairs and down the hallway until I reached his room. I took one more deep breath and knocked on his door... no answer. I knocked again... still nothing. Ok well I don't want to do this but...

I opened up his door which was surprising unlocked. Walking in the the familiar room as I had been in her many times due to us being friends. I noticed the usually clean room was a mess and the place where his book about the outside world was. Was gone.

Ok if he's not in his room than mabey he's with Eren if not he at least might know where he is. I walked fast farther down the hall way till reaching Eren's room. I knocked once and heard shuffling and then the door opened. Eren stood there surprising awake still as it was early in the morning I wonder why he wasn't sleeping.

Eren's eyes widened when he saw me as I was about to ask about Armin he pulled me into hus room and shut the door.
"(Y/N) where have you been!"
As I was about to answer he cut me off again.
"As soon as you left Armin was heartbroken and after a few minutes he got up and just ran out of the east wing door im really worried about him. You know he's my best fr-"
I cut him off from rambling on by putting my finger to his lip.

"Wait where did you say he was"
I asked Eren.
"Well he went out the east wing but I don't know where he went from there"
'Ok' I thought than he must be near there.
"I need to go find him"
I declared.
"Im coming with you"
Eren said.
"No i need to make this right and the only way i can do that is on my own"
I responded. Eren opened his mouth to talk back but quickly shut it and nodded his head.

I opened Eren's door and quickened my steps as i started to get worried for Armin and started freaking out. What if i couldn't find him....

~~~~Ok I know this was a piece of shit. Sorry but I was having a hard time writing all this emotional junk Also sorry about no romance with Levi in this one. But I hope you at least liked the chapter a little bit. And until next chapter have a great day♡~~~~