Reaction (Chapter Six)

*your POV*

You walked up to the front door of the dorms and looked through seeing Levi through the window waiting along with Eren,Connie,Jean and Armin. Hanji soon caught up to you.
"Come on Y/N go show them how you look i want to see there faces"
You suddenly felt self conscious as butterflies filled your stomach. 'Would Levi really like how i look?' I thought my mind going to all the bad possibilitys. Hanji saw the nervous look i had in my eyes.
"Y/N come on it will be fine im sure he will love how you look"

Hanji said giving you a light smile. You took a deep breath.
"Ok let's go"
You said standing up straight. Hanji smiled in delight as she opened the door for you. You slowly stepped through the door seeing the boys all turn there attention to you. There faces immediately blushed even Levi's as he looked away. You looked down and smiled at his reaction. Thank you Hanji. You thought as Hanji had a look of success in her eyes.

*Boys POV*

Armin: 'She looks gorgeous' I thought. I think now everyone can see why I like her. My face heated up when i took another look at her.

Jean: 'Well damn Y/N'. Her body... its amazing you could see all her curves. Good thing Hanji asked me to help with this plan because i get to see this. I thought looking her up and down.

Eren: Wow. Just wow. God Y/N grew really well since she was younger i couldn't believe how attractive my best friend was. I shook those thoughts i need to help Armin or even Levi if i have too. Whatever makes her happy.

Connie: Who thought that Y/N this shy girl could be this hot. I looked down blushing.

Levi: I couldn't look back at her. I can't get her out of my head though. I want to be with her so bad. I looked over at the other boys which had no reason to be here... to see all of them looking at Y/N in awe and felt the same feeling in my gut of jealousy. Wanting to just punch them all. God what are you doing to me Y/N.

*your POV*

I kept my head down as i felt five pairs of eyes glued to me.
"Lets get going shall we"
I heard Hanji's voice break the awkward silence. Knowing that she had surprised all of the boys she had happiness in her voice. Everyone mumbled in agreement and nodded there head as we started walking to the festival.

Me and Hanji walked in front leading our group also because i was to embarrassed to walk with them because i could still feel them looking at me.
"The plan is working... we i think so"
Hanji whisper yelled at me. I looked back at the boys seeing all of there eyes on me but Levi's and for some reason Armin's glares felt more intense.

As so as i looked at them the all looked away there cheeks flushing.
"I guess it is"
I whispered to Hanji smirking. Before i felt taping on my shoulder. I looked over seeing Armin looking at the ground.
"Yes Armin"
I said looking at my friend.
"I-I just wanted to say y-you look really beautiful"
I blushed bright red before mumbling a slight 'thank you' to him. And before i knew it we were at the festival.
"Phase one of the plan starts now"
Hanji said with an evil grin.

~~~~Yay new chapter I took so long to write this because i was procrastinating. Sorry. But anyway thanks for reading and till next time have a great day♡~~~~