Don't Stop Fighting... (Chapter Twenty-Seven)

*your POV*

It had been days since levi left and it was usual for them to leave up to weeks but you couldn't shake the feling that something went wrong. It covered your body with shivers and wouldn't let you finished work but you were so damn worried it was hurting you. You just wanted to see his face, to kiss his lips, to feel his warmth again but you couldn't and it felt like something was torn away from you. You tryed to distract yourself with work but all you could do was think about levi.

*Levi's POV*

Shit, shit, shit. I was sat on my horse as he ran. His hooves slammed against the dirt. We were just lucky enough to run into a herd of titans on only the fifth day. Hanji, Erwin and me had split up our groups when we saw them and my group was the first to go down... i was alone now. And for the first time in forever... i was scared for my life.

My heart banged against my chest and it struck me. I wasn't scared for myself. I was scared for Y/N. If she were left alone, she would be broken. My eyes darkened and i growled lowly. Im never going to leave her like that. I tighted my legs around my horse and he sped up to his fastest pace. Im not going to die...

*your POV*

I threw my weapon to the ground and looked down. Eren looked sad as he walked over to my slouching figure. "Hey i dont know how you feel but... he'll he okay. You know him. Hes strong" i nodded barly acknowledging what he said. He sighed and walked away after patting my back.

I just... this is stupid. Why am i like this he is fine. I probably seem crazy to everyone because he's only been gone for a few days and its like im clingy. But its just the first time he is leaving outside the walls since we have been together. I miss him...

*Levi's POV*

I can't push my horse for much longer or I will get us both killed. I had to do it. i relaxed my hand from my horse and released i fell off, rolled and pushed myself off of the ground and look straight at them. My horse kept running leaving me with no exit but i just looked straight ahead at the titans "im not running anymore" I mustered under my breath as I staggered and pulled my swords out. I shot up at the highest tree. I slashed there necks. As many as i could. I already was low on gas. This was a suicide mission but this is my last resort. My breath heaved and i yelled "you wont take me away from her!" As i slashed what had to be the last and 50th titan and my gas ran out throwing me at the ground.

I hit hard and felt the blood dripping from the various cuts on me. Tears fell from my eyes as i layed on my side and stared at the blood of my comrades that covered the ground. I needed to say this. I love you darling... please never stop fighting ...

~~~~ Oh God Poor Levi-san and poor Reader-chan. Ill put out the next chapter when i can so you know how this continues but till next time♡~~~~