(Chapter Twenty-Two)

*your POV*

A few hours passed of me, Eren, Sasha and Connie messing around and we soon noticed everyone was getting ready for dinner as the loud bell rung. Eren got up helping me up in the process and all four of us walked to the mess hall we except for sasha who was running while explaining that she was starving.

I laughed and chased after her the boys following us not to far behind. We made our way to the mess hall doors slowing down, catching our breath and steping inside. Not to many people looked over but Reiner and bertholdt motioned us over to them. I sat between Eren and Renier as Hanji was explaining Titan experiments to the higher ups.

I began eating and Renier kept looking at me till i finally looked over at him.
"What is it?"
I asked getting flustered as he kept looking at me.
"Its just you have been going to the captain's office alot and i was wondering what was up with that?"
Renier asked in genuine curiosity.

I blushed bright red and answered too quickly with
"N-nothing"
I stammered thinking back to only a few hours ago as everyone who knew about it chuckled and connie giggle out
"Yeah nothing but sucking the captain's face"

He said very quietly but apparently Renier and Bertholdt heard it because imedetly after he finished the sentence, both of there mouths dropped open.
"Wait really?"
Bertholdt also asked very quiet but surprised so nobody else would know what we were talking about.

"Ok yeah but just a little"
After i finished that sentence Eren bursting out laughing but it was drowned out by the sound of everyone else talking.
"Yeah sure Y/N, you totally wasn't having a long ass make-out session with the captain"
Eren said sarcastically.
"Oh damn so this thing is seriously? "
Renier asked. And you shyly nodded back and told everyone not to saw anything and they all obliged.

The rest of the meal was silent at your group aside from small conversations between people. I finished my dinner as soon as the dismissal bell rung. I stood up and began walking out after everyone as they filed off to there rooms unlike me as i got firmly pulled behind a piller only to be meet with the crazy and happy face of Hanji.

"Oh god Hanji you scared me, gosh its been like a week since we talked"
I said and Hanji kept smiling responding with
"Oh yeah i know i had alot of paper work and experiments going on"
Hanji said with a sad ting in her voice which instantly went away and was replaced by her once again cheerfull voice.

"So Y/N~ a little birdie told me about something as i was leaving the mess hall"
She said with almost the most sinister grin I've seen oh her. 'God dammit Sasha! she can never keep her mouth shut' you though annoyed. What else could Hanji be possibly talking about with that look on her face?
"Now you need to tell me everything that happened between you and Shorty"
She more demand than asked. Yep you can't get anything past Hanji.

You sighed and blushed as you began talking.Hanji smile kept growing bigger as each word spilled out of your mouth she smiled almost to the point where she resembled a titan.
"Yes yes i ship it i ship it!"
Hanji yelled out filling the silent hallway with her fangirling.

I pushed my hand to her mouth and blushed nervously looking around to see if anyone was here.
"Hanji shush i dont want the whole building knowing about our relationship and if levi found out... oh god"
I whispered to Hanji she got the point and hushed herself.

I saw Hanji's face light up and i knew that look
"We should again make him-"
I cut hanji off
"-jealous?"
I finished the sentence and she beamed nodding her head. I felt more confident about the plan this time around because me and levi were together.

"Ok so how are we gonna do this?"
I asked with my eyebrows raised. Hanji stopped and said
"I dont know... lets go figure that out though"
Hanji giggled out and then grabbed my hand dragging me to her room.

We sat down on her bed and both began thinking. Ever once and a while one of us would get an idea before saying it wasn't good enough. I was getting bored just sitting here. Then i found it and smirked.
"I think i have an idea"
I said looking at Hanji. She nodded her head telling me to go on.

"Ok so first we need to get him to ask me on a date-"
I said Hanji almost cut me off with
"Ill get that done"
Hanji smiled and i nodded back.
"Ok so while we are on the date when ever we come across another cadet I'll kinda ignore him and flirt with the other guys."

I explained to Hanji. She thought for a moment before looking at me and smiled.
"That may just work. And since your dating i think he'll take more drastic measures to make sure your his"
She said smirking and i nodded saying
"Well let's set this plan in motion"
I said standing up and Hanji following quickly behind me.

~~~~Ok so im finally going to get Levi jealous again I mean it is the name of the story. And until next time♡~~~~